+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Getting to the Stadium

Getting to the Stadium

We are coming to the Nov 4th game against the Steelers. We are staying at the Best Value Inn at Newark Airport, what is the best way to get to the stadium? Also we are in sec 332 anybody know how the view is from there?

http://www.seats3d.com/nfl/new_york_giants/

I'd say not bad seats. Also you can take a bus from the Newark port authority.
    Previously NYGiants141

Since December 2008.

Thanks, the view is not bad from there at all. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsval View Post
    We are coming to the Nov 4th game against the Steelers. We are staying at the Best Value Inn at Newark Airport, what is the best way to get to the stadium? Also we are in sec 332 anybody know how the view is from there?
    Car rentals are pretty cheap, I'd get car and a parking pass and drive.

for the very 1st time, I took train from Secaucus Junction. I wanted to try for this very reason...to tell others how it was. Was easier than I thought. If you don't want to tailgate (always the best way to go) I would recommend the train.Just wait a bit after so you don't wait to long in line to get back (although it was only about 10-15 minutes after Browns game, so a lot better than getting out in a car, even after an hour of post game tail gate!)

the problem with a car is getting out of parking, it's takes a good 30 minutes to exit depending on where you are. if you are takin the train, you gonna wait a line for it after the game and could miss another train cuz of that. I would recommend driving

+ Reply to Thread