+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eagles game

Bench Player

Eagles game

Anyone have any advice for me about going to Eagles stadium as a Giants fan? And anyone else going to the game?

Be ready for some major verbal abuse right out of the gate. Its not an easy place to go because they have no shame about how they act and how they treat opposing fans, all because of a football game. Dont run your mouth and you should be ok, but do NOT go alone, and I honestly wouldn't even bring any kids if it can be avoided. There are some good Philly fans, but its such a mixed crowd that it's impossible to predict what may or may not happen.

Bench Player
    I am going with a group but it is only my girlfriend and I sitting together. She is an eagles fan so hopefully she will be left alone

Get some green, white and black paint and put it all over your face. Get yourself a cheap off the rack donovan mcnabb jersey or a michael vick if you are willing to spend more for your safety. Act like an Eagles fan. Then in the 4th quarter when they are losing put your Giants jersey on and wipe off the face paint and taunt them and taunt them like they deserve.

All-Pro
    Don't wear your colors to the game... it makes you a target. If, like I have done in the past, you do wear a jersey, bring a jacket and wear that over it when you leave.

Don't go. It is a cesspool of White trash

Starter
    I went last year, and the fans were not as bad as I expected. BUT, last year was a 1:00 game. The guys sitting behind us (Eagles fans) said we were lucky it was an early game. The fans have more time to liquor up for the late games. Expect the worst since it will be prime time.

Their last stadium was the first in the NFL to house a jail cell and a courtroom.

If you wear anything Giants, stay in you seats until the horde has left the building. This would be especially necessary if we win.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

All-Pro
    All I can say is what a shame.......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch