+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Exclamation Everything is set up for us to DESTROY the Eagles...

It's in Philly, we've had 10 days off to heal up, our O-line is looking very good, our offense looks unstoppable, our run game is so potent with Andre Brown, the pass rush is starting to wake up, Prince & Hosely improve a bad secondary...

Vick is awful, their O-line is awful, Vick is awful, they're undisciplined, Vick is awful.

We are starting to click more and more each week.

This is not a RAH RAH post, this should be a statement game for us.
    ALL IN!!!!!!!!

I'm ALL IN are you?

"Once a Giant, ALWAYS, a Giant."

#80 - Get well soon Vic

Stats and previous performances mean zero in NFC East match-ups

All-Pro
    Seems like every week someone says "this is a statement game for us"... not so sure it applies against the Eagles. Not winning would be more of a statement considering how poorly the Eagles have been playing. Other than that, I absolutely agree

Bench Player
    Everything looks that way, but in NFC east games you just never know....i pray we start off fast like we did against the panthers.

You forgot to mention that Vic is awful.....

Seriously though, I haven't been able to stop thinking about this game since this past Friday. Man, I want to beat the Eagles so bad! Beating Cam got us prepared for Vic and I think we will beat them by 10 points. Just please, please, please don't turn the ball over.

Oh man watching that Eagles O-Line today... I cannot wait to see what JPP, Osi, and Tuck are going to do against those guys.

. . . . and what usually happens when "everything is set up for us"????

I always hope that the Giants continue to dominate from one game to the next, but I never count on it. At best, I would be certain that the Eagles will be as terrible as they seem.

Vick is awful.

i just hope PF doesnt get cute and try to put JPP over the new C for Philly whose replacing Kelce bc Vick will roll outside like Romo. Leave JPP and Osi on the edges and rush Tuck up the C if u wanna do that.

but i dont think it even really matters. i saw a lot similar to last yr week 2 2nd half vs STL and how we propelled ourselves in that half to a nice win streak. I felt we'd beat Carolina blow out style, and to be honest, I believe we will win by a couple scores. Vick has now completely regressed into the run first, inaccurate passer. blitz him from his left and force him right and that should handle that.

i have ZERO concern with Eli and the offense. use the pass to open the run, finish more drives, and make a statement by beating philly handily

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    As the great Lawrence Taylor once said, "let's go out there like a bunch of crazed dogs"...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wiQ18jDWqo