+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Reese!!!

Fire Reese!!!

Eli Manning is a great QB....why is this dumb GM surrounding Eli with undrafted free agents, poor offensive line, and receivers who drop or stop on routes. I never seen so much horse shyt in a game in my life.

Then defensively, he choses to draft Prince saying we got good value for him...and Hes benched in favor for his other bust, Aaron Ross. Free agent blunders in Rolle, Canty, Baas, and Bernard, etc. What is he doing to this team?

Re: Fire Reese!!!

People get mad when you point it out,but Reese is living off his 2007 draft.....2009 was horrendous,2010 wasn't much better, FA signings were terrible.....

[quote user="myles2424"]People get mad when you point it out,but Reese is living off his 2007 draft.....2009 was horrendous,2010 wasn't much better, FA signings were terrible.....[/quote]

Thanks man and u are completey right about people living off his 2007 draft.

Get rid of them all..JR, TC and his doofus staff!!

At this point, we need a complete overhaul of front office, coaches, and players. Let's start with Reese, Coughlin (unfortunately), Fewell, and Gilbride after the Dallas game or sooner. This is unacceptable to field this garbage year after year. I don't care if we somehow make the playoffs. Im ready to clean house.

If Coughlin should be fired...reese's name should also be in there to be tanked as well

[quote user="hungrrrry"]If Coughlin should be fired...reese's name should also be in there to be tanked as well[/quote]That's what everyone is saying!

Veteran

I like Reese but you guys made a good point. If Tom goes, everyone must go. Clean up......

Veteran

Duplicate.....

You sound like a fool. This same team could arguably be 10-3 if it wasn't for terrible coaching. He will get a chance with his own coaching selection.