+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Darrelle Revis out for the year

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Torn ACL. Lets see how that defense compensates for that blow. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ut-for-season/
    ouch. tough break. really the only guy they could really not afford to lose.

I am a Giants fan first but I actually feel bad for the Jets. I know many Jets fans and even have a few in my family. That franchise has been through so much and to get so close to the Superbowl and blow it in back to back years must be crushing.

Revis was their best player by far and now they have to win exclusively on the backs of Sanchez and Tebow, what a terrible day it is for them.

Huge loss. No they wont recover from it. I like watching Revis play so I hope he bounces back.
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    I am a Giants fan first but I actually feel bad for the Jets. I know many Jets fans and even have a few in my family. That franchise has been through so much and to get so close to the Superbowl and blow it in back to back years must be crushing.

Revis was their best player by far and now they have to win exclusively on the backs of Sanchez and Tebow, what a terrible day it is for them.
    And what's really gotta hurt them is after their two years of back to back AFC title appearances, we go on to win the superbowl..ouch lmfao!!

I hope Revis feels better. He was worth more than the rest of the Jets organization combined...

Fantasy headline quotes:
    -Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.
    -Legend of Seawright Throat-Punches Mediocrity.
    -20-page Eli Argument Knocks Out Insanity, Delivers an Early-Season Message

Just a small small taste of what we had to go through for YEARS
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Just a small small taste of what we had to go through for YEARS
    Lord knows the Giants were a mash unit last year but as bad as the injuries were, the Giants never lost their undisputed best player. Lol, imagine if the Giants lost Eli for the year and Carr had to take over. They might as well forfeit the rest of the season and go for the draft pick. The Jets are a snake bit organization and its a sad thing.

The Jets caught our disease. Poor guy.

The Jets truly are a cursed organization. NE is not looking that great early on & the Jets had a great shot at trying to dethrone them this yr as AFCE champs, but Revis being out for the yr means NE is the champ again with Buffalo getting the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEnigma View Post
    This will be huge on Rex Ryan's defense and will severely limit what they can do with their safeties now.

Let's not play along with an idiot media that either pretends or actually believes that Revis doesn't get over the top help most of the time, just like any other corner.

+ Reply to Thread