+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Revis Island closed for construction

Revis Island closed for construction

Reports have confirmed Jets All Pro CB Darrelle Revis tore his acl yesterday and is out for the season.

He was one one of the few players i actually liked on their team.
    Maybe now we wont have to hear Jets fans delusional postseason dreams anymore? ...but knowing them, probably not...

too bad for him. No one is immune....
    to top it all off it was a "no contact" injury.....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

WOW.....

I feel sorry for Revis. I don't think I've ever seen a player tear his ACL on a non-contact play. Really wierd. I thought they would go 8-8 (at best 9-7) for the season. But now they might go 6-10. The almost lost to Miami with frookie QB still learning how to play that pos. Now an avg. QB will be able to carve that defense apart.

next man up...
    there offense is more of the issue anyway. With Comrartie (sp) and the other CBs they will ok there mostly.

I feel sorry for the Jets. Revis is basically the defensive version of Eli. Just goes out and does his job, and makes everyone around him look way better than they would be otherwise. I never heard crap from him...

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    We need a tight end,
    repeat, again and again
    ToadofSteel's mantra.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    next man up...
    there offense is more of the issue anyway. With Comrartie (sp) and the other CBs they will ok there mostly.
    Their defense without Revis is average at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    WOW.....

I feel sorry for Revis. I don't think I've ever seen a player tear his ACL on a non-contact play. Really wierd. I thought they would go 8-8 (at best 9-7) for the season. But now they might go 6-10. The almost lost to Miami with frookie QB still learning how to play that pos. Now an avg. QB will be able to carve that defense apart.
    Hixon did the first time he tore his ACL. Thomas slipped during a drill and retore his.

Well Rex will get a chance to show why he thinks he is a defensive genius

There goes one of the best coverage corners in the game for the season. Coming back from that is always unpredictable. Anyway, that's the Jets' problem and a likely loss to the 49ers is incoming.

+ Reply to Thread