+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Here is the Cowboys take on this....Uh-I mean the Dallasss Cowboys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7232--nfl.html
    Someone has to Photoshop Tony on the fence!
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

What are you people, twelve? Tee hee da boyz r the ***s! Weak sauce grade school humor.

Banned
    this thread=epic failure

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    What are you people, twelve? Tee hee da boyz r the ***s! Weak sauce grade school humor.
    Do you have some better ones?

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    Coach, you really need to stop with the bull rush on a victory formation. Not sure the league will tolerate it much more, not so sure your players will either from the half-assed first attempt against the Cowpukes.
    He's lucky that the Green Bay@Seattle game happened, he gets a free pass for another week since everyone forgot about that...

Insanity, with "Eye of the Tiger" playing in the background, accumulated the highest point total this week and beat Hakeem Nicks 137.95 - 100.75, overcoming an 18.22-point spread.

At first glance one could easily mistake that page for the the Dallas Cowboys home page.

I don't know why the Cowboys don't just buy the domain. They aren't exactly poor.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    Professor Crue=epic failure
    Fixed that for you. No need to thank me just keeping our facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Im not even close to twelve but it sure mad me laugh!!! And dont forget that "thinking young, keeps you young." I am sure if the shoe was on the other foot, you would also have a good laugh. On second thought maybe your mad cause you are not just a member of that site, but its' president.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"