+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Eagles' coach Andy Reid refuses to give QB Michael Vick a vote of confidence

Eagles' coach Andy Reid refuses to give QB Michael Vick a vote of confidence before game against Giants

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1167221

Excerpt: "Michael Vick has been a thorn in the Giants' side since he became the Eagles starting quarterback late in the 2009 season. They would sure enjoy the chance to pluck him out, once and for all.
    They may get the chance on Sunday night in Philadelphia now that Eagles coach Andy Reid has refused to give the struggling Vick a vote of confidence as his starter. Reid didn't exactly say he was pondering a quarterback change, but he sure did leave the door wide open when he was asked if he was.

"Right now, we're with Michael and that's what we're doing," Reid told reporters in Philly on Monday. "We'll evaluate it as we go." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Let's go.

Veteran
    It's time for us to create a quarterback contreversy in Philly. Andy Reid doesn't want to, but if we pound this guy into the ground Reid might not have a choice.

I despise Michael Vick (for all the off the field nonsense) and I've never thought he was a great or even good QB, a phenominal athlete for sure, but not a great QB like he was made out to be.

It's time to push the Eagles and Vick over the edge

Vick doesn't need a vote of confidence, he needs a security detail
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I don't think I agree with the statement that Vickey has been a "thorn" in our side. It's usually Eagles back up QB that gives us fits.

Either way....I want HIM!! I want to be the team that gets him benched!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    I don't think I agree with the statement that Vickey has been a "thorn" in our side. It's usually Eagles back up QB that gives us fits.

You are right, we've always been able to contain Vick but the backup have given us fits.

I agree...Vick Doesn't scare me...we have played him tough back to his days with the Falcons.....His backups seem to kill us
    "When I was 15, I could not believe how dumb my father was.....when I was 25, I could not believe how much he had learned in 10 years"

1st to use the phrase "In Reese we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You are right, we've always been able to contain Vick but the backup have given us fits.
    I think Vick gets hurt or pulled before half time and we spend the rest of the game trying to hold onto a lead with Foles.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    .........even moreso when he was with Atlanta. We heard alot of hype about the athleticism but it never killed us.
    No one remembers who came in second.

I think Vick gets hurt or pulled before half time and we spend the rest of the game trying to hold onto a lead with Foles.
    STOP, I'm getting nervous now lol