+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

PFF William Beatty

Did you know William Beatty had the key blocks for Donald Brown to rush over 2000 yards in his senior year of college. Brown was the leading rusher in the nation running behind Beatty, in his Senior year in college. ProFootball Professional Focus (PPF) said Beatty had the key blocks for Andrea Brown last Thursday and scored him at a +5.4. The highest of all players for that game. Gave Locklear +1.3. Stated that Beatty was nearly faultless etc.Good article.

In looking at the coaches film, and I do not claim to be an expert, I could see places where Locklear struggled. Though I have no idea what is considered an acceptable average. If a player makes 60% of his blocks is that considered average or acceptable? I wish I knew.

Veteran
    Who's Andrea brown? Andre Browns wife? :P

Retweeted by Rueben Randle
    @Katdaddyjay 17h
    @RuebenRandle @OBJ_3 @Giants
    http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...ps625a51fb.jpg

Beatty will have an excellent test against Trent Cole. If you like watching battles in the trenches, this will be a good one.

Not a bad outing for Beatty's first full game back
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

A healthy Beatty is key to our oline success.

5trive for Fiv5

Bench Player
    Beatty is the future. It's been pretty clear to me the past two games...man comes back from injury and just fits in well. We don't need to worry about Beatty. Well that's my opinion lol

Quote Originally Posted by RichardMc View Post
    In looking at the coaches film, and I do not claim to be an expert, I could see places where Locklear struggled. Though I have no idea what is considered an acceptable average. If a player makes 60% of his blocks is that considered average or acceptable? I wish I knew.
    Locklear had some issues yes but still light years better then Diehl

All-Pro
    So what do they do if Diehl can play this week?

Beatty is our LT of the future, he was having a damned good season last year until his freak eye injury. Hopefully he can stay on the field and continue to lay it down
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers