+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Packers just got robbed big-time

    wow...that was an interception by the Packers DB. Unbelievable. How does the ref call that a TD????

  2. #2
    Holy crap man, that was ****ing ridiculous!!!! These refs are ruining the game.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Holy crap man, that was ****ing ridiculous!!!! These refs are ruining the game.
    I'm stunned. Not only did the Packers intercept that ball, but Tate on the Seahawks blatantly shoved a Packers DB before he went for the ball, the most blatant pass interference I've seen in a long while...

    Refs literally decided a game...that is unbelievable...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    I'm stunned. Not only did the Packers intercept that ball, but Tate on the Seahawks blatantly shoved a Packers DB before he went for the ball, the most blatant pass interference I've seen in a long while...

    Refs literally decided a game...that is unbelievable...
    I hope that call is the deciding factor to get the old refs back. If I was GB's coach I would of told the refs to F off, and kept my guys in the locker room.

  5. #5
    So the ruling is suppose to be Simultaneous possession which I guess by default goes to the Offense? B.S. that was an interception. Have a fun week knowing you were robbed Green Bay

    Edit- This better update and put this play on Top ten Controversial calls lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

    Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

    GO GIANTS!

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    455
    this will be the game that brings back the real refs next week

  7. #7
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Holy crap man, that was ****ing ridiculous!!!! These refs are ruining the game.
    This, unfortunately, is the truth. An owner has to have the balls to not put his team on the field in order for any change in this situation. I am no packers fan by any means but that was a total assault/robbery.

  8. #8
    well i've been rooting for full time offcials but that right there puts all the leverage with the ref union ... obvious INT ... the only thing that baffles me is why they couldnt overturn it? ... that seems like something that is reviewable
    Apologize to Melo 5

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    well i've been rooting for full time offcials but that right there puts all the leverage with the ref union ... obvious INT ... the only thing that baffles me is why they couldnt overturn it? ... that seems like something that is reviewable
    They did review it, and upheld the call...
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

    Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

    GO GIANTS!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    They did review it, and upheld the call...
    no they just said that possession is not reviewable .... judgement call
    Apologize to Melo 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts