+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers just got robbed big-time

Packers just got robbed big-time

wow...that was an interception by the Packers DB. Unbelievable. How does the ref call that a TD????

Holy crap man, that was ****ing ridiculous!!!! These refs are ruining the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Holy crap man, that was ****ing ridiculous!!!! These refs are ruining the game.
    I'm stunned. Not only did the Packers intercept that ball, but Tate on the Seahawks blatantly shoved a Packers DB before he went for the ball, the most blatant pass interference I've seen in a long while...

Refs literally decided a game...that is unbelievable...

So the ruling is suppose to be Simultaneous possession which I guess by default goes to the Offense? B.S. that was an interception. Have a fun week knowing you were robbed Green Bay

Edit- This better update and put this play on Top ten Controversial calls lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Banned
    this will be the game that brings back the real refs next week

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    I'm stunned. Not only did the Packers intercept that ball, but Tate on the Seahawks blatantly shoved a Packers DB before he went for the ball, the most blatant pass interference I've seen in a long while...

Refs literally decided a game...that is unbelievable...
    I hope that call is the deciding factor to get the old refs back. If I was GB's coach I would of told the refs to F off, and kept my guys in the locker room.

well i've been rooting for full time offcials but that right there puts all the leverage with the ref union ... obvious INT ... the only thing that baffles me is why they couldnt overturn it? ... that seems like something that is reviewable
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    well i've been rooting for full time offcials but that right there puts all the leverage with the ref union ... obvious INT ... the only thing that baffles me is why they couldnt overturn it? ... that seems like something that is reviewable
    They did review it, and upheld the call...
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    They did review it, and upheld the call...
    no they just said that possession is not reviewable .... judgement call
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    wow...that was an interception by the Packers DB. Unbelievable. How does the ref call that a TD????
    bout time they got a taste of the refs!!!!!We were on the receiving end of bad calls both times last year against them. Karma is a biatch!
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 09-25-2012 at 12:08 AM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread