+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Packers just got robbed big-time

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by blueomaha View Post
    after seeing that play the first thing i thought of was the zebra must have thought GB was on offense...
    Bwahahahahaha!

gotta say through all of that, GB head coach (forgot his name) handled the situation with dignity and class....

Veteran
    Mike McCarthy

How about the MVP of the league last year puts up more than 12 points against the Seahawks, yea, it was a lousy call but overall the Pack is playing like garbage.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran
    Seattle didn't win, "the pack just beat themselves".

As for the refs. I like em. Equally dishing out bad calls to
    even the "elite" teams that expected to get gimmees in the past.
    Last edited by OX1; 09-25-2012 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    bout time they got a taste of the refs!!!!!We were on the receiving end of bad calls both times last year against them. Karma is a biatch!
    Yeah, where was the outrage back then? We were the only ones complaining and the same "experts" that are beating their chest now, did not even mentioned back then. I do not feel sorry for anyone. We got screwed in the Dallas game by the no call on Cruz in the end zone and nobody really said much back then. But that non call did affect the outcome. So cry me a river but the regular refs are not that much better either. They screw the Giants at every game and nobody says or does anything about it. Now the Packers are screaming. Well, welcome to the the other side! How does it feel?

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Yeah, where was the outrage back then? We were the only ones complaining and the same "experts" that are beating their chest now, did not even mentioned back then. I do not feel sorry for anyone. We got screwed in the Dallas game by the no call on Cruz in the end zone and nobody really said much back then. But that non call did affect the outcome. So cry me a river but the regular refs are not that much better either. They screw the Giants at every game and nobody says or does anything about it. Now the Packers are screaming. Well, welcome to the the other side! How does it feel?
    Preach on brother.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    It was a fair call. Simultaneous catch. There was offensive PI, but they haven't been calling PI lately so who cares. Better question is why did the Pack allow themselves to be in that situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    It was a fair call. Simultaneous catch. There was offensive PI, but they haven't been calling PI lately so who cares. Better question is why did the Pack allow themselves to be in that situation?
    What are you smoking? Simultaneous? Packers DB had control of the ball from start to finish, he leaped higher than Tate, caught the ball w/ two hands, and cradled it against his chest all the while Tate stuck a hand in when they were already on the ground trying to wrestle it away. It was an interception clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
    Last edited by GiantWarfare; 09-25-2012 at 03:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread