+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Packers just got robbed big-time

Banned
    If Tate had both hands on the ball when they landed its simultaneous.........tie goes to the offense just like in baseball
    as for the push off..........it happens on every hail mary and it is never called for good reason

the replays were unable to see where tate's hands were 100% so I defer tot he official standing there

The Packers always get all the calls........let them see how a Ballard knee feels.......we sucked it up ad won a SB and creamed them in the process

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
    So you never saw a similar call with the old Refs.........a questionable pass Int etc????

Banned
    Were not going anywhere this year anyway. Horrible defense and horrible O line. Season over.

Worst screw job since the tuck rule game. LOL @ Charles Woodson, who was on the field for both.

Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    So you never saw a similar call with the old Refs.........a questionable pass Int etc????
    old refs were nothing to write home about, but these replacement refs are just horrible. And as shoddy and inconsistent as the old refs may be, I don't think yeserday's outcome happens had they officiated that game.
    Last edited by GiantWarfare; 09-25-2012 at 04:32 PM.

Veteran
    retirement home in Dallas (my son married a Texas gal. Woe is me)
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
    How about the blatantly missed PI against the 49ers about 10 years ago in the playoffs to end the game?

Veteran
    We have been getting screwed by the zebras for years.....to me its no big deal.....we have even been screwed out of PLAYOFF games ......anybody else remember "heel-toe"

I bet the real reason the packers lost was cuz Meghan didn't wear her glitter

Quote Originally Posted by Giants5699 View Post
    How about the blatantly missed PI against the 49ers about 10 years ago in the playoffs to end the game?
    All too true, you're right. Maybe its cuz yesterday's game just happened so I'm in disbelief as to how the refs can manage to miss such an important call, but sure, refs screw teams all the time. Still, let's hope we don't end up being on the same end of the stick as the Packers in our game against Philly because their will be problems...

Banned
    This was reviewed and confirmed by a replay official upstairs (old REF).........what could you see he could not see

Get over it..........it just played in to our hands ..........lets have GB come to Medowlands this year.......we cannot keep beating them at their house
    the law of averages will catch up with us

you saw what you wanted to see......you were not 10 ft away from the play

Just saw a replay in that game. Ouch! It's rough being the defender in that position.
    Packers-Seahawks game- Defender decided to go for the INT on the hail mary pass, offensive player sticks his hand in there during the catch, ruled simultaneous catch which has to be awarded to the offense by rule, Touchdown for the offense.
    On the other hand in the same day, Lions-Titans game- Defender decided to knock down the hail mary pass, offensive player catches it off the deflection for the touchdown.
    It was just a rough weekend on defending the hail mary pass and it put into question which method is better in defending the hail mary pass because both methods failed.

+ Reply to Thread