+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Packers just got robbed big-time

That's what they get!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlueAllDay View Post
    Just saw a replay in that game. Ouch! It's rough being the defender in that position.
    Packers-Seahawks game- Defender decided to go for the INT on the hail mary pass, offensive player sticks his hand in there during the catch, ruled simultaneous catch which has to be awarded to the offense by rule, Touchdown for the offense.
    On the other hand in the same day, Lions-Titans game- Defender decided to knock down the hail mary pass, offensive player catches it off the deflection for the touchdown.
    It was just a rough weekend on defending the hail mary pass and it put into question which method is better in defending the hail mary pass because both methods failed.
    You still gotta knock that away. Even if It didn't work in an earlier game. That's Green Bays fault on that one. They should've learned after Nicks caught one on them in the playoffs!

I hate the Pack & Mr Double check discount..but I am extremely POed at the way the refs just stole a W from them & gave it to the Seahawks! I love the game of football & the integrity of the game is being destroyed by the owners who hired these "Footlocker' refs cuz they are too damn cheap to give the real refs what they want.

1st off, the refs BLEW a blatant OPI call on that sack of crap Tate! That alone should have made the proceeding play null & void! Also it surprises me how many of you are so ho-hum about the call & bringing up past bad calls against us as payback or karma. As long as these Footlocker refs are officiating the games this yr, there will be a good chance that they will cost another team or 2 a game this yr & how POed will we all be if it happens to our team in the playoffs or costs us a shot at the playoffs!

Also, it doesn't matter if the Pack shoulda been up by more if they didn't want the outcome of the game decided by these incompetent fools! A 2 pt lead or 20pt lead is no excuse for these horrific calls to be happening! Tate did not have control of that football, those of saying he did or that they both had it, are being ignorant & just hating on the Packers.

I do agree that Jennings should have slapped the ball away as Seattle did not have any players trailing the play. Still, that OPI , that the NFL even admitted the refs blew, should have rendered everything after that moot.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieBlue View Post
    Ok but that last play does not negate the fact Golden Boy Arron got the living dookie kicked out of him. Heres an idea...win big. YES that call was bad...yes the refs completely stink...everyone has to overcome this. Unfortunately this happened, unfortunately I lost money and am pretty upset over it. Message to GIANTS: DOMINATE like we did in carolina and it wont come down to ONE stupid call.
    Agreed. If you don't want to be a victim like gb was then make sure you have at least a two score lead
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Yeah, where was the outrage back then? We were the only ones complaining and the same "experts" that are beating their chest now, did not even mentioned back then. I do not feel sorry for anyone. We got screwed in the Dallas game by the no call on Cruz in the end zone and nobody really said much back then. But that non call did affect the outcome. So cry me a river but the regular refs are not that much better either. They screw the Giants at every game and nobody says or does anything about it. Now the Packers are screaming. Well, welcome to the the other side! How does it feel?
    Ya know you are right. Eat it Pack

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Hopefully the real refs get back soon, so these clowns can go back to foot locker

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    Ya know you are right. Eat it Pack
    It will be interesting to see how long they will be moaning and groaning about this. I have no sympathy for them.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantWarfare View Post
    Nah man, we've been on the bad end of calls obviously, all teams have, but not like this.

This was the FINAL play of the game and it literally decided the outcome. No other factors or variables came into play. This was the end-all-be-all.

I was rooting for the Seahawks, matter fact I've disliked the Packers ever since they didn't give us credit for beating their asses last year despite blatant ref bias in their favor yet I still felt some sympathy for that team and their fans for losing this game in the manner in which they did. If it happened to us, I'm sure I'd break my TV...
    Gee did you forget the 49ers playoff game during the Fassel era? That was a royal screwing and we even got an official written apology from the league office. So, yes we have been screwed on the LAST play of the game that determined the outcome long ago before all this. And by the regular refs nonetheless! Sorry but I really do not care. **** happens.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    Gee did you forget the 49ers playoff game during the Fassel era? That was a royal screwing and we even got an official written apology from the league office. So, yes we have been screwed on the LAST play of the game that determined the outcome long ago before all this. And by the regular refs nonetheless! Sorry but I really do not care. **** happens.
    I agree. We have been wronged by the real refs more often then we have benefited. Both No calls and bad calls for years. It warms my heart that the Discount Double Check got Checked off and it cost THEM A GAME FOR ONCE.

4-New York Giants!!!!!

All-Pro
    I can remember a game bs eagles in the 70s. We would of won if not for a play involving phillys Chris Hamburg or something like that. He came over during a pass and ripped the ball right out of our WRs hands (not allowed back then) and ran it back for a TD and refs let it go

4-New York Giants!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread