+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Packers just got robbed big-time

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    no they just said that possession is not reviewable .... judgement call
    This...

this game will be considered as the straw that broke the camel's back.

Packers got robbed. Awful way to lose. I was rooting for the seahawks but that's no way to win. God awful. If I was a Packers fan I'd be ballistic.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Giant stuck in Texas View Post
    Holy crap man, that was ****ing ridiculous!!!! These refs are ruining the game.
    This, unfortunately, is the truth. An owner has to have the balls to not put his team on the field in order for any change in this situation. I am no packers fan by any means but that was a total assault/robbery.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopscj View Post
    Packers got robbed. Awful way to lose. I was rooting for the seahawks but that's no way to win. God awful. If I was a Packers fan I'd be ballistic.
    exactly, I was rooting for the 'Hawks too but I had a bad taste in my mouth after that last play...

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    no they just said that possession is not reviewable .... judgement call

...they just showed on the highlights the refs reviewing the play upholding the call.

ALL SCORING PLAYS ARE REVIEWED

It was ruled a TD so it was Automatically Reviewed
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    ...they just showed on the highlights the refs reviewing the play upholding the call.

ALL SCORING PLAYS ARE REVIEWED

It was ruled a TD so it was Automatically Reviewed
    no your not understanding .. looking at it is one thing ... being able to reverse it is another ... just as they cant call the offensive pass interference during a review ... they cant change the judgement call of possession that was made ... not reversable
    Apologize to Melo 5

OMG, just saw GB fan posted Clay Matthews III Facebook page. Clay put up Goodell's phone# so everyone can call him and complain, and they are!

Ok but that last play does not negate the fact Golden Boy Arron got the living dookie kicked out of him. Heres an idea...win big. YES that call was bad...yes the refs completely stink...everyone has to overcome this. Unfortunately this happened, unfortunately I lost money and am pretty upset over it. Message to GIANTS: DOMINATE like we did in carolina and it wont come down to ONE stupid call.

after seeing that play the first thing i thought of was the zebra must have thought GB was on offense...

+ Reply to Thread