+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Australian Coming to see the Big Blue

Im going to that game as well along with my gf, and some of our friends. Ill find out where we're parking and you can chill with us if ya like! We'll have plenty of beer and food (as always). I'll let ya know in the next few days if interested.

Bench Player
    Guys your replies are making this trip even more awesome than I can imagine , I can't thank you enough also I can't wait to be apart of what you feel and experience at every home game. I feel right at home already. I'm bring my flag and my Giants pride with me. Look out for the Aussie flag walking around or in section 117 come say G'day ill be there. Cheers mates see you soon

Bench Player
    Buddy nygfan90 that's wild cheers mate. Let me know where you guys will be at, i'll come and have a beer with you all. I hope I get to meet everyone who replied to me, you're all good people, Giants fans are right up there..like I said I'll have the Aussie flag keep an eye out for me.Also if anyone knows how to get a tour of metlife stadium during the week, I wanna take my wife and son to share the experience especially my boy. I tried the metlife website but the individual tours are not going to be on when we are there?

Leave some time to see the Legacy Club (a team museum of sorts). Definitely take mass transit if you can, the parking sucks.

Bench Player
    I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT TRAVELED MILES TO GO TO GIANTS GAMES I AM COMING ON THE 30TH DECMEBER AND DEFINTLY WANT TO EXPERIANCE TAILGATING I AM TRAVLING FROM ENGLAND

KAREN

+ Reply to Thread