+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Giants' Andre Brown will likely play behind Ahmad Bradshaw

Giants' Andre Brown will likely play behind Ahmad Bradshaw, who returns from injury this week

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...icle-1.1167519

Excerpt: "Andre Brown may have revived the Giants’ rushing attack over the last two weeks, but Ahmad Bradshaw
    is now ready to take his job back.

Bradshaw was cleared by doctors on Monday to return to practice this week, according to a source familiar with his situation. Bradshaw missed the Giants’ win in Carolina on Thursday with a sprained neck that he suffered early in the Giants’ win over the Buccaneers on Sept. 16.

Since then, Brown has more than adequately filled in for Bradshaw, rushing for 184 yards on 33 carries and an impressive 5.6 yards per carry with three touchdowns. Bradshaw is averaging 4.3 yards per carry (22 carries, 94 yards), though that average was boosted by a 33-yard, garbage-time run on opening night." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

as it should be until one emerges as the clearly superior
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Not a surprise
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

his pass protection is better and Babin and Cole are dangerous, so it's probably a smart move, but like everyone im excited to see if Brown can pick up where he left off against a legit D ... Brown will get a good number of carries, IMO ... maybe 15-18
    Apologize to Melo 5

I say give both equal opportunities until one proves that he can run better against the Eagles D, then stick with that guy. Brown probably will do a better job of running between the tackles, which is probably a better way of run-attacking that D, as opposed to bouncing it outside.

No different to when Jacobs was with the team. Brown will get his chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    No different to when Jacobs was with the team. Brown will get his chances.
    +1

# 80

i think AB1 as the #1 is proper. AB2 hasnt shown enough (yet) to be the #1 imo!

it is a good problem to have especially if both players are buying in.

i look forward to this duo carving defenses up!

Bradshaw is clear to practice, don't know if he will be ready to fly on Sunday so expect to see Brown in there. If Bradshaw does suit up I think he will be limited until he is fully healed.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

I'm just glad this showed us how much depth we have. The ABs will hold down the fort.
    "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth."