+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast

Is Eli Manning The Best Quarterback in The NFL?

All-Pro
    oh boy....here we go....

"Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I don't know but he is good enough to win SuperBowls. I wouldn't trade him for anyone right now.

Opens door, sticks head in..."YES".....closes door.

haha, i remember thinking, well Eli has now put the silly Elite discussions to bed, so we wont have to talk about Eli's place in the NFL this season

doh! .... i was wrong

1st let the media go on drooling over the 0-3 Brees, the 1-2 Brady and the 1-2* Rodgers ... those players are far more egotistical .... Eli just loves to play and compete ... he only worries about 1 trophy

but i will say this .... Best 4th Qtr. QB in the league and just like in the NBA ... the 4th Qtr. is what matters most
    Apologize to Melo 5

If we're just talking about this season so far, I have to go with Matt Ryan. He just made the 2-0 Chargers look like little boys on the road with his new no huddle offense. He's playing like Aaron Rodgers did last season. I do feel more comfortable with Eli in those pressure situations like against Tampa in Week 2 or in the playoffs which Ryan has yet to win a game. Should be an interesting season.

Banned
    Matt Ryan just got shutout a few months ago. Until I see what he can do in the playoffs I'm putting my money on Manning.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyArcher View Post
    I don't know but he is good enough to win SuperBowls. I wouldn't trade him for anyone right now.
    He is the best quarterback for this team. For this City.

He is elite and he is a Giant...that makes him the best QB in the NFL imho...

The simple answer is no. He's the best in the 4th quarter and he's got ice water in his veins, but Rodgers is still the best QB in the league. I wouldn't trade him for any other QB in the league however (would strongly consider Rodgers), but he's not the best.

If I had to make a list, this is what it would look like.

1. Aaron Rodgers
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Drew Brees
    4. Eli Manning/Ben Roethlisberger
    6. Tony Romo
    7. Matt Ryan
    8. Phillip Rivers
    9. Peyton Manning
    10. Matt Stafford

Right now I'd have Eli at 4th tied with Ben. Until Brees and Brady drop their level of play for more than 3 games I can't put Eli over them. Rodgers is gonna be the best for a long time, I can't see Eli surpassing him, but who knows. This list is overall, obviously not based off only this year.
    Last edited by crossouttheeyes; 09-25-2012 at 01:35 PM.