+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I prefer to keep these refs

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Vegas ended up losing so much money.
    Vegas made a killing. Everyone was taking the Packers -3.5.

Quote Originally Posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Vegas made a killing. Everyone was taking the Packers -3.5.
    These refs should go back to Division 3 where they belong. They don't even know the damn rules.

They suck but I honestly don't believe the originals are significantly better. I agree, some refs are biased but I'm sure some originals probably played some fantasy football too. I just feel the old refs had it out for us while these current ones just stink.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    These refs should go back to Division 3 where they belong. They don't even know the damn rules.
    Preaching to choir, I've been on this bandwagon since before preseason.

Quote Originally Posted by JB456 View Post
    the refs dont want to be here....
    blame the owners not the refs
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

hmm....there seems to be a rash of weird threads.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by EliDaMANning View Post
    Give them some more time, they will improve. At least we know these refs are incompetent but they don't have some sort of bias.

Weren't we all complaining about the refs last year and how one sided they were? We got shafted against GB during the regular season and then they tried to do the same in the playoffs but we didn't give them a chance. It was so clear to us how bias they were and some here were even claimed they could have been bribed. So many pathetic calls (OSI late hit, Jennings fumble, etc.)

ESPN has a clear agenda against these refs. They don't want to see Arizona 3-0 and the Saints 0-3. They don't want to see the Pack 1-2 and Seattle 2-1. They didn't say a single word against the Pack when they beat us in NY. I am tired of seeing these analysts take shots against these refs but stayed silent last year when everything was going in the cash cow teams favor.

These referees might suck right now, but at least they don't CHEAT.
    How do these refs magically not have a bias? Could you elaborate? Because the whole situation with the Saints fan reffing a Saints game shows some bias to me. Refs telling LaSean Mccoy they need him to score for their fantasy team shows bias as well. But ignorant statements are fun so carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzeboss View Post
    I think the fact that a deal has not yet been reached is proof in itself that the usual refs call a fair game. If the normal refs really were ever paid to make games go a certain way, it would be the ultimate bargaining tool for the refs to get a new and better deal. Can you imagine the fallout for the NFL if a ref came forward and admitted to being bribed..... if this was truly the case, the refs would have a new deal months before the old one expired.
    How dare you ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory with critical thinking and logic. Now what will we blame for everything we dont understand?

I hate these refs but theres one thing I like about them...They seemed to allow the cornerbacks to really get physical with receivers during those 1st 5 yards. I actually seeing more defense in the NFL when defense was nothing but hoping to get turnovers, and settling for an offense gaining 300 yards on you.

Quote Originally Posted by TextureDj View Post
    How dare you ruin a perfectly good conspiracy theory with critical thinking and logic. Now what will we blame for everything we dont understand?
    Obama?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread