+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

LeSean McCoy takes feud with Osi Umenyiora to "ballerina" level

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...allerina-level

Excerpt: "The feud between Osi Umenyiora and LeSean McCoy will be renewed on Sunday night when the New York Giants and Philadelphia Eagles meet again.
    Perhaps at some point, Umenyiora may respond to McCoy's assertion that the Giants defensive end is "a ballerina in a Giants uniform."

During an interview that will air Tuesday night on "E:60," McCoy discusses the beef between himself and Umenyiora."Osi, to be honest, he is a good player," McCoy said. "I think he thinks that he is better than what he really is. I think he is a ballerina in a Giants uniform. Other than that, that is all I got to say about Osi." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Lets hope Osi shows up. Other than his sack last week, hes been terrible.

A lot of talk coming from a team that just got smashed by AZ they looked horrible on Sunday, they better focus on the game and not trash talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    I hope it's just a slow start.. But I read in an article that in the Panthers' game they were actually "spying" on two or three players depending on the play called. That would require the linemen stay home and protect their lanes more than go for the QB
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    A lot of talk coming from a team that just got smashed by AZ they looked horrible on Sunday, they better focus on the game and not trash talk.
    If they have any sense, they've already put that game behind them

its not trash talk.....please....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by dezzzR View Post
    If this doesn't motivate him to utterly abuse that makeshift Philly line, then I don't know what will.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    its not trash talk.....please....
    "ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????

"ballerina in a Giants uniform" yeahhhhh... keep telling yourself that is not trash talk??????
    well either you should have that in red or your skin is this. Osi called him Lady Gaga last year...'it so ****ing stupid how can be trash talk....
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I think it would be hysterical if he sacked Vick and then broke into a ballerina dance.....don't be surprised to see that.