+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I know you guys were happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Dont worry most Packer fans would have been happy to see the Giants get screwed in a big way too. Look at their message board, the hatred for the Giants is as much as the Bears.
    But the smart ones wouldn't want to see a game ruined by terrible officiating.

Banned
    I love being hated by the rest of the league. Heck if we could run up the score on teams the rest of the year I am all for it. Just do what the Pats did back in 07. That is why I like the Patriots and respect them cause they are arrogant and can back it up. Hopefully we can win out the rest of our games but I doubt it. We dont have it this year. I say 9-7 at best. Always next year.

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Rodgers.....the knowledgeable fans on this message board don't want to see inferior officiating.

Some of the homers here stil can't get over some questionable calls from last year.....despite the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl. Don't ask me to explain that.

The Packers got hosed. Last night was a disgrace to the sport.
    I suppose this is a swipe at me...I guess I'm not a knowledgeable fan because I have no sympathy towards a team that was given blatant multiple opportunities last year and treated differently than other teams they faced. Wasn't just the two Giants games but the rest of the league last year, but whatever. I'm definitely over the "questionable calls" from last year but it doesn't mean I don't get to be happy when the tables are turned.

The Packers deserved to win the game...Do I care they lost? No I don't. Uh-oh this means homer patrol. Karma ....peace

Banned
    Were the Patriots of the NFC. Of course everyone is happy we got screwed.

Veteran
    Don't you have to have multiple championships in the past decade to be the Patriots of the NFC?

Yep giants own the patriots and the patriots of the NFC. Makes sense.

Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by titwio View Post
    Come on, your crying about a regular season game. The refs tried to hand you a playoff game and you guys just shrugged. Calls were going the Packers way all year in-fact.

Now you get to see what it feels like. Sorry...I have no sympathy.
    Looks like some one didn't graduate the 5th grade. Stop throwing a tantrum and move on with your life.

Quote Originally Posted by NYFG View Post
    Looks like some one didn't graduate the 5th grade. Stop throwing a tantrum and move on with your life.
    Maybe you don't know what the word tantrum means...but I won't hold that against your education or anything.

And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.
    If your team is so weak willed that this will derail your season, then you don't deserve to win anyway.

**** happens.

We got jobbed in BOTH of the games we played against GB last season, including a play that caused a 4 point swing in what ended up being a 3 point game.

Were the Patriots of the NFC. Of course everyone is happy we got screwed.
    Maybe people are happy you got screwed because the Pack have been arrogant (and whiny) d-bags. Plus, don't try and play like the Pack didn't get a TON of questionable calls go their way last season.

+ Reply to Thread