+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I know you guys were happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    Im a J*** fan, that count?
    Not big on round ball, have the Knicks and Nets.
    Forget the Past, Live for the Future!

Veteran
    No Giant fans hate the Packers. You read the boards and that is obvious. We got robbed, were 2-1 and everyone knows it. The refs and the NFL are a joke. Honestly I hope we just kneel down every offensive play like we are talking about and just forfeit the rest of our games. This league is a joke.
    A little butt hurt that your not getting all kinds of packer love on a GIANTS message board?

Banned
    I could care less. I know you guys dont like us. We dont like you either. I personally love that were hated. We were robbed of a game. Pretty soon were going to have a brawl break out in the league similar to the Pistons Pacers brawl in 2004. It will happen if this crap continues.

I could care less. I know you guys dont like us. We dont like you either. I personally love that were hated. We were robbed of a game. Pretty soon were going to have a brawl break out in the league similar to the Pistons Pacers brawl in 2004. It will happen if this crap continues.
    Why do you keep saying the Giants don't like the Packers? The majority of Giants don't care either way about the Packers. You're not in our division, and we hardly play each other. It's like you're trying to create a rivalry where there is none.

If any thing, most Giants fans (the ones I know anyway) have a respect for the Packers and their history. BUT there is no rivalry. You should be focusing on your divsion and shoring up your OLine before your QB gets killed.

No Giant fans hate the Packers. You read the boards and that is obvious. We got robbed, were 2-1 and everyone knows it. The refs and the NFL are a joke. Honestly I hope we just kneel down every offensive play like we are talking about and just forfeit the rest of our games. This league is a joke.
    Grow the **** up, *****.

Officials blow calls all the time. Just because now you're on the receiving end of the **** stick you're going to pout and cry like a little girl?

Sack up, Nancy. Life sucks. Wear a ****ing helmet.

We still have 1 more then they do.
    No, you don't. In the past 10 years (which would be a decade, as opposed to this decade​) the Pats have 2 to your 1.

And we were robbed of one against you guys last season.

Turnabout is fair play.

And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.
    No hate for the Packers and no love or hate for the Seahawks. The replacement refs made a bad call at the end of the game, heck they have been making bad calls all season. But the Packers could have taken care of business sooner, and not put themselves in that situation at the end of the game. But I tip my hat to the Hawks D---8 sacks of Rodgers in the 1st half. They ran the ball pretty effective as well. Green Bay made some adjustments in the 2nd half, but the Hawks hung around and were able to get the W.

The Packers are a professional football team. Teams have to learn to put losses behind them and move on. The season is still young, plenty of football left to play. The Packers have time to bounce back, all is not lost.
    Perry Fewell is out there playing Tecmo Bowl defense with just 4 plays you can pick from on the remote control.
    --sharick88

I think I will just stick to watching the Michigan Wolverines every Saturday.
    How'd you like the way my Crimson Tide made Robinson and Michigan look ordinary.
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

It stings. We know. We have been on the receiving end of bad calls for years. Now I won't bring back up old threads of when it happened against you guys but, several packer fans came on here and defended obvious bad calls. We were bitter and were called sore losers. Some agreed the calls were horrible. Your team is on usually the recipient and benefits from the questionable calls more often then not. It's just nice to see the team always gets the benefit of the doubt from the regular refs, get it the other way around for once. How's it taste?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

+ Reply to Thread