+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I know you guys were happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.
    This rivalry between the Giants and Packers is just imagined on your part . . . .

And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.
    I don't really care about the packers at all. I admit that they did get screwed though

not at all

there is no rivalry between you and us. none.

these Refs suck and that's a fact jack

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

I love being hated by the rest of the league. Heck if we could run up the score on teams the rest of the year I am all for it. Just do what the Pats did back in 07. That is why I like the Patriots and respect them cause they are arrogant and can back it up. Hopefully we can win out the rest of our games but I doubt it. We dont have it this year. I say 9-7 at best. Always next year.
    You have to hope this game is meaningless and dowsnt cost u a playoff spot. The regular season game we lost to you bothers me more then the playoff game. We had a huge lead so those bogus calls thankfully didn't effect the outcome. However the regular season game had the Jennings play in endzone where he didn't maintain control throught the catch to the ground on his td. The driver one where he went out of bounds came back in and caught it for td on sideline, and the Ballard knee play not called a td. Anyone of those plays called correctly allows us to win tat game. Thank god we didn't need it to make playoffs but we had to win 3/4 down stretch just to make playoffs. That gb game would have made our road easier. Now you know how it feels to get jobbed by refs. No fun when u are on the other is it?
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Your team will not fall apart. To seasoned.if that had happened to Seattle or the rams or Cinn it could be demoralizing and be hard to shake off. I feel sorry for the soon to be 0-4 Saints. Gb is going to destroy them
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Quote Originally Posted by joemorrisforprez View Post
    Rodgers.....the knowledgeable fans on this message board don't want to see inferior officiating.

Some of the homers here stil can't get over some questionable calls from last year.....despite the fact that the Giants won the Super Bowl. Don't ask me to explain that.

The Packers got hosed. Last night was a disgrace to the sport.

+1, very true.

Veteran
    You guys are still crying over that game when you still won it.
    Only because your team thinks they 'just" beat themselves, when they really got pounded when you take
    the calls into it.

Starter
    Most Giants fans don't care one way or another about the Packers (until it's time to beat them down in the playoffs at Lambeau).

Last night was a travesty for any real fan of the NFL though. Goodell needs to get his ego in check and get the real refs back. Then we can resume complaining about their bad calls (though the last few weeks has put that into perspective).

Banned
    No Giant fans hate the Packers. You read the boards and that is obvious. We got robbed, were 2-1 and everyone knows it. The refs and the NFL are a joke. Honestly I hope we just kneel down every offensive play like we are talking about and just forfeit the rest of our games. This league is a joke.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    Don't you have to have multiple championships in the past decade to be the Patriots of the NFC?
    We still have 1 more then they do.

+ Reply to Thread