+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I know you guys were happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    And hate us as much as Dallas but you have to admit we got jobbed. I see this demoralizing this team and we will fall apart.
    Yep I was happy (even though it sucks to lose that way).

Happened to us twice last year vs your team. No one cried for us and told us to move on. Karma sucks.
    Peace,
    DragonSoul

Twitter Account! https://twitter.com/DragonSoul

Hope the Cowboys beat the Bears obviously it will help us and hurt the Giants at the same time.
    Actually rooting for Pack this weekend to further bury the Saints and make them 0-4. People are saying that the Saints are in wrong place at wrong time after what happened to GB in Seattle. However it could be other way around. Saints are a desperate team and don't want to start season 0-4. If the pull off a win at Lambeau then both the saints and GB will be 1-3. Who would of thought that was even possible after watching those two on opening night in 2011
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Banned
    The Giants are easily my most hated team outside the North. Actually I hate the Lions alot less. Actually it would be better if they got to the playoffs and we crushed you guys in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Ask me if i care? Every weekend is a new thread on how you congratulate us and how you have some sort of excuse for your loss.

Personally, I want to like you, because I don't mind sports talk, but every darn weekend.....
    He goes on to make a congrats thread, then does his Jeckyl to Hyde move and starts hating on the Giants because all of the posters don't show sympathy for his Packers. I don't know what's wrong with this guy?
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by tonyt830 View Post
    He goes on to make a congrats thread, then does his Jeckyl to Hyde move and starts hating on the Giants because all of the posters don't show sympathy for his Packers. I don't know what's wrong with this guy?
    Not sure - I just think he likes creating threads for attention. Thanks for the congratulations. I guess the Packers' forum is steaming with boredom and constant whining.

The Giants are easily my most hated team outside the North. Actually I hate the Lions alot less. Actually it would be better if they got to the playoffs and we crushed you guys in New York.
    rofl

what happened to you, seriously?

you were kind of cool at one point but now?

I really had nothing against the Pack, and still don't, but if YOU really represent so many of the fandom of the Pack, I might have to rethink it.

I have a good friend, who is from Wisconsin, he and his wife, and he never disrespects me or my Team. He is the epitome of class and he and I have a good laugh at the Bears and their fans.

You sir, strike me as a either a young snot-nosed kid playing at being grown or otherwise a pathetic "grown-up" who is overly obsessed with his Team.

Guess what? No team, no matter the sport, will win every game on their schedule.

Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

This is a game, a diversion, in a REAL world full of all kinds of socioeconomic problems, ethnic killing etc.

and you mean to whine, moan and ***** about a game in the PAST that HAS NO BEARING or MEANING on the real-for-real world?

go away.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    rofl

what happened to you, seriously?

you were kind of cool at one point but now?

I really had nothing against the Pack, and still don't, but if YOU really represent so many of the fandom of the Pack, I might have to rethink it.

I have a good friend, who is from Wisconsin, he and his wife, and he never disrespects me or my Team. He is the epitome of class and he and I have a good laugh at the Bears and their fans.

You sir, strike me as a either a young snot-nosed kid playing at being grown or otherwise a pathetic "grown-up" who is overly obsessed with his Team.

Guess what? No team, no matter the sport, will win every game on their schedule.

Someone has to win, someone has to lose.

This is a game, a diversion, in a REAL world full of all kinds of socioeconomic problems, ethnic killing etc.

and you mean to whine, moan and ***** about a game in the PAST that HAS NO BEARING or MEANING on the real-for-real world?

go away.
    great post! There's more to worry about in the world than a "supposed" rivalry that one fan seems to be obsessed with.

My wife and I too are friends with a couple that are from Wisonsin and are huge Packers fans, and they are a class act. The husband came over a month or so back when a tree had fallen in my yard from a storm. He brought his chainsaw and helped me to cut it up. We discussed the games from last year. We also talked about what Clay Matthews said regarding the Packers beating themselves and not giving the Giants any credit. His response was that Clay and others need to shut their mouths and go out and make plays, not excuses. He even invited us over for the Nov 25th game this year to watch on his big screen in his "Packers" room(spare room).

I also work with 2 guys originally from Chicago, who are big Bears fans. They show no disrespect to me or the Giants. We joke back and forth about the Bears and another co-worker who is a Packer fan.
    “Winning is a habit. Unfortunately so is losing.”
    -Vince Lombardi

...because, in the end, it's only a game.

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

Quote Originally Posted by BMW View Post
    Yep giants own the patriots and the patriots of the NFC. Makes sense.
    niiiiiiice

Quote Originally Posted by giantyankee1976 View Post
    ...because, in the end, it's only a game.
    ONLY A GAME?!?!?!?!?!? lol

+ Reply to Thread