+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Will Keith Rivers play against the Eagles this week?

Does anyone know if Rivers will play this week haven't heard much about his medical status?
    He will be big in this game making sure Shady McCoy can't reach the edges and being able to track down Micheal Con-Vick.
    Last edited by CruzSoldier; 09-25-2012 at 03:19 PM. Reason: spelling

Honestly, we have so much speed at the LB spot with Kiwi, Boley, Williams that is Rivers isnt 100% he should sit before he reagrivates it again. Remember, it is more important to be healthier down the stretch then early in the year.

5trive for Fiv5

Probably not
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Yes J. Will and Boley are fast enough but we will need them to cover Celek i'm confident that Boley can cover Celek 1 on 1 this game is going to come down to who ever O-line plays the best.

Isn't he still nursing a hammy?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsballgames View Post
    Isn't he still nursing a hammy?
    Yes, yesterday, or the day before, he said he didn't know if he'd be ready for the Eagles. But with the array of talent we have at LB this year, I'd prefer Keith get 100% healthy and bring those fresh legs to the game in October.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

the hammys are frustrating .... Coe, Hosley, Rivers, Ojomo ... only good news is that we never saw any of them ... or at least i didnt ...leave the field grabbing at the hammy ... obviously limping ... so we are hoping just pulls and tweaks ... still hammys ... soft tissue injuries are tricky b/c you can practice fine and feel fine, but when the actual game requires 100-110% with Coe being the best example ... the hammy balks like it did on 2 TDs Coe gave up

of the 4 ... i will take Hosley ... he looks like the real deal ... but if we can get 2 or 3 of them back .... that would be sweet
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by GMan-67 View Post
    the hammys are frustrating .... Coe, Hosley, Rivers, Ojomo ... only good news is that we never saw any of them ... or at least i didnt ...leave the field grabbing at the hammy ... obviously limping ... so we are hoping just pulls and tweaks ... still hammys ... soft tissue injuries are tricky b/c you can practice fine and feel fine, but when the actual game requires 100-110% with Coe being the best example ... the hammy balks like it did on 2 TDs Coe gave up

of the 4 ... i will take Hosley ... he looks like the real deal ... but if we can get 2 or 3 of them back .... that would be sweet

If Hosley can get healthy, he could well be the surprise of the season on defense

Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Honestly, we have so much speed at the LB spot with Kiwi, Boley, Williams that is Rivers isnt 100% he should sit before he reagrivates it again. Remember, it is more important to be healthier down the stretch then early in the year.
    What? Speed? I need guys who can play and right now as far as Linebackers go I only trust Boley and Rivers. If Rivers isn't playing then that's a bad thing.

Honestly looking at Rivers play in preseason and the Dallas game he was looking like the best player on the field for the giants