+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw guarantees he'll play against Eagles

Giants' Ahmad Bradshaw guarantees he'll play against Eagles; calls replacement ref situation "a circus"

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2..._guarante.html

Excerpt: "On Monday, Ahmad Bradshaw tweeted that he received great news and was cleared to return to practice after suffering a neck injury in Week 2 against the Buccaneers.

Today, the running back called the neck injury "a minor setback" and guaranteed that he'll be on the field against the Eagles Sunday night.

"You can guarantee it, man," Bradshaw said in an interview on ESPN Radio this afternoon. "You can guarantee I'll be out there fighting with my team."

The question now becomes how Bradshaw will be re-incorporated in the Giants gameplan after Andre Brown rushed 33 times for 184 yards and three touchdowns over the last six quarters in Bradshaw's absence.

Bradshaw said he hasn't heard from coaches that his role will be modified." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

I'm happy that he is playing... Brown will still get his touches but I think it's great Bradshaw is playing he knows the intensity of the rivalry and will be extremely motivated after watching Brown tear it up. I for one think that Bradshaw with the combination of Brown will be the difference in the game, at least I hope so. It should be like this..... Bradshaw is proven and has done this for a long time I would've been shocked if they didn't start him.

The Giants need a tandem running game. I hope this proves to be it. If Brown can continue his progression he will no doubt take the load off of Bradshaw which would be an advantage for the whole offensive scheme.. A young RB in Brown who is doing well and healthier Bradshaw.......lookout!!!
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    The Giants need a tandem running game. I hope this proves to be it. If Brown can continue his progression he will no doubt take the load off of Bradshaw which would be an advantage for the whole offensive scheme.. A young RB in Brown who is doing well and healthier Bradshaw.......lookout!!!
    You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head. Especially when you consider we should have our entire stable of wide receivers on the field.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    You, my friend, have hit the nail on the head
    its all talk right now.......lets see it happen. It starts Sunday night
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

its all talk right now.......lets see it happen. It starts Sunday night
    Have faith, we seem to have developed a running game. If that's true, we should have a very potent offense.

# 80

Have faith, we seem to have developed a running game. If that's true, we should have a very potent offense.
    I do have faith and if it wains then you can always talk me up.......

I do have faith and if it wains then you can always talk me up.......
    Or down, as the case may be lol

# 80

Bench Player
    Just keep running North and South we will be hard to beat.

Or down, as the case may be lol