+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    I love seeing Giants fans cry over the refs against us last year. Too bad so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    I love seeing Giants fans cry over the refs against us last year. Too bad so sad.
    It's funny cause I don't remember our players crying as much as the Packers are I think Aaron Rodgers is still crying.... he is such a baby man wawawawa sorry fans this and that he is just as much as a diva as Farve. Maybe he shouldn't have done the six shooters ****y loser they got what was coming to them....but hey you got your little butt buddies back so you'll probably get every call cause of lord Rodgers so you should be happy.

it could have gone either way...IMO, it's not a catch until the receivers ("O" or "D") feet hit the ground....

Banned
    With Tate's leg blocking the view of his hands we will never know

All of the "Experts" who got the same blocked view we got, and the replay official got are shooting in the dark

The Official with the best view of who had hands on the ball made the call.....why he is so mistrusted is beyond me

It had the effect of ending the strike, and it also paid GB back for the blown calls in our game last Dec 11th........so lets move on

Quote Originally Posted by Rodgers12 View Post
    cmon Lambeau i thought you were alright.

now you are talking a ton of trash on us and sound pretty bitter. Are you really that obsessed with our team?

Quote Originally Posted by blueomaha View Post
    it could have gone either way...IMO, it's not a catch until the receivers ("O" or "D") feet hit the ground....
    For it to be a simultaneous catch 4 hands must reach the ball at the same time. If one player has possession first, then the second also gains possession before hitting the ground, it is not a simultaneous catch. The team that the player that first came into possession of the ball is given possession.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    cmon Lambeau i thought you were alright.

now you are talking a ton of trash on us and sound pretty bitter. Are you really that obsessed with our team?
    No, it's his Friday night Tear in My Beer ritual.

Bench Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    For it to be a simultaneous catch 4 hands must reach the ball at the same time. If one player has possession first, then the second also gains possession before hitting the ground, it is not a simultaneous catch. The team that the player that first came into possession of the ball is given possession.
    I agree with this statement except for where you say "4 hands must reach the ball at the same time." Why can it be 3 hands? Are catches solely made with one hand not considered catches?

Banned
    Hahaha refs screw over Green Bay again!