Just like Sacks, Points Allowed isn't a clear indicator to the true picture. When the offense throws a pick six or your special teams unit fails to cover a kickoff/punt, your team is marked for the points allowed even though the defense has no blame in those situations. It also doesn't take into account how short or long of a field the defense has to protect before the opposing offense can put up points.
2014 Giants Mock (Assuming Nicks is let go)
1. Anthony Barr, 'Leo', Clemson
2. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
3. Carlos Hyde, RB, Ohio
3. Yawin Smallwood, LB, Connecticut
4. Hroniss Grasu, C, Oregon
5. Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
6. JaWaun James, OT, Tennessee
I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....