Just like Sacks, Points Allowed isn't a clear indicator to the true picture. When the offense throws a pick six or your special teams unit fails to cover a kickoff/punt, your team is marked for the points allowed even though the defense has no blame in those situations. It also doesn't take into account how short or long of a field the defense has to protect before the opposing offense can put up points.
2014 Giants Mock (Assuming Nicks is let go)
1. C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama
2. Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers
3. Louchiez Purifoy, CB, Florida
3. Jackson Jeffcoat, DE, Texas
4. Weston Richburg, C, Colorado State
5. Rashaad Reynolds, CB, Oregon State
6. JaWaun James, OT, Tennessee
I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....