+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Blood Is In The Water, Do The Giants Smell It ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    And the 49ers have given up 65 points. The Giants defense is equally as good as the 9ers defense, right?
    both teams are 2-1.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ballllinnnnnnn View Post
    both teams are 2-1.....

Not exactly sure what this has to do with what I posted. Please elaborate.

Just like Sacks, Points Allowed isn't a clear indicator to the true picture. When the offense throws a pick six or your special teams unit fails to cover a kickoff/punt, your team is marked for the points allowed even though the defense has no blame in those situations. It also doesn't take into account how short or long of a field the defense has to protect before the opposing offense can put up points.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Josh Freeman actually still ripped the secondary apart.

Giants were much superior defense against the Panthers because our D-line went through their O-line like it was swizz cheese.

If you think our secondary has been good, good for you.
    lol, I don't chief. but I think they are getting better. they had moments in the tampa game where their was improvement. Against the panthers they were very good. i thought our dline was looking up to form but their were times where Cam had the ball a while. We gave absolutely nothing deep to Cam where he is most dangerous on the deep ball.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    if the Giants ***** slap the Eagles this weekend then yes.....they smell the blood. If they take a dumpo then they are the blood.....
    Eagles are gonna need a bigger boat.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    Looking forward to watching the game but I'm still undecided on who to root for. I hate the Eagles with the white hot intensity of several stars and knowing that every loss they incur is another nail in the perennial loser coffin is always good. But the G-men are more of a threat to my Boys plan for world domination so a division loss there is cool too.

Think, think, think....
    If you can even consider rooting for the Eagles, Cowboy Nation should make you move
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....

Quote Originally Posted by willholden View Post
    Go Eagles Baby!
    Well I swear!!

Quote Originally Posted by NASTI-D-AWSUM-O View Post
    I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....
    right, and what stat or claim might that be?

Quote Originally Posted by Ntegrase96 View Post
    right, and what stat or claim might that be?
    You know...the whole "Rhomo doesn't suck" stat/claim.....
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin

+ Reply to Thread