Just like Sacks, Points Allowed isn't a clear indicator to the true picture. When the offense throws a pick six or your special teams unit fails to cover a kickoff/punt, your team is marked for the points allowed even though the defense has no blame in those situations. It also doesn't take into account how short or long of a field the defense has to protect before the opposing offense can put up points.
3/25/14 - Updated Mock with 5th round comp pick
1. Anthony Barr, Defensive End, UCLA
2. Marcus Martin, Center Guard, USC
3. Anthony Johnson, Defensive Nostril Tackle, LSU
4. Marcel Jensen, Offensive End, Fresno State
5. Wesley Johnson, Offensive Any Guard, Vanderbilt
5. Aaron Colvin, Defensive Halfback, Oklahoma
6. Storm Johnson, Guy Who Runs With Football, UCF
I love it when people make a claim or quote a bogus stat. They look like such idiots. Do a little research before ya shoot your mouth off there Monkey Star....