+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

anyone else feel this way?

On paper, we should easily handle the Eagles on Sunday night, but I'm feeling a little uneasy. I know Vick's been awful, and the Eagles could easily be 0-3 now, but It;s a divisional game, so it's probably gonna end up close. Plus, the Eagles give us trouble over recent history, and if it's a close game, the foot locker rejects may blow a call and we lose. anyone else worried about this game?

All-Pro
    Im worried about this game because the own the Giants. Even when the Giants out play them they find a way to lose.

Too soon for me to worry. If the Giants come out the same way we played the last five quarters of football, i won't be too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    On paper, we should easily handle the Eagles on Sunday night, but I'm feeling a little uneasy. I know Vick's been awful, and the Eagles could easily be 0-3 now, but It;s a divisional game, so it's probably gonna end up close. Plus, the Eagles give us trouble over recent history, and if it's a close game, the foot locker rejects may blow a call and we lose. anyone else worried about this game?
    For all the reasons you noted, I'm concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy333 View Post
    Im worried about this game because the own the Giants. Even when the Giants out play them they find a way to lose.
    Gilbride ****s the bed on a regular basis when they play the Eagles....especially the running game.....which is why starting Bad Wheels has me worried.

cant worry....
    **** the eagles
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

I think they use the momentum they gained against the Panthers, and come out to an early lead.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by gmenfan0488 View Post
    I always worry when we play them. Must have something to do with the 'Miracle in the Meadowlands" and that 4th quarter comeback last year against us.

the past is the past. Right now, the GMEN have one of the best offenses in the league, and our defense is getting healthy and just shut down another of the best offenses in the league. I am of course concerned becasue it is a devision game, but there's no reason not to be confident.

Unfortunately, games aren't played on paper. Look at Minnesota vs San Francisco from earlier this week...

Oddly, I'm not worried. I think we started clicking in the 2nd half of TB and we're good to go.

And their O-Line's been f'd ever since Jason Peters went down. Kelce going on IR just sealed it.

31-16 Blue guys.