+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I believe Greg Schiano IS intentionally trying to cause injuries. Here's why:

Where is Greg Schiano the poster? Lol ask him.

Quote Originally Posted by njg85m View Post
    An injury in the V formation is going to make coaches in future games question whether they want to kneel down against him or run an actual play. If teams are forced to run an actual play where their linemen aren't as vulnerable as they are in the V formation then Schiano increased his odds at causing a turnover by completely eliminating the kneel down for fear of injury. I don't think you fully read or even understood my post.

Don't you think if Romo or his center had their knee blown out on Sunday the next team that plays Schiano will think twice about kneeling on the ball?
    LOL . . . . I don't think that you read or even understood your own post.

Got no problem with what he does as long as the score is within 7-8 pts, he's just a $%^head if he does it down by 9+ pts.

Quote Originally Posted by Parademon View Post
    Got no problem with what he does as long as the score is within 7-8 pts, he's just a $%^head if he does it down by 9+ pts.
    He wont stop until someone is hurt. Hopefully it is his guy!!!
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

The next time we play him Coughlin will probably fake a kneeldown and have Eli toss a bomb in the endzone and run the score up on his lame behind!

Quote Originally Posted by JPP=BEASTMODE View Post
    Where is Greg Schiano the poster? Lol ask him.
    No. It's a no. Not trying to intentionally injure people. Just trying to wreck some victory formations.
    Sincerely,
    Greg Schiano
    Head Coach, Tampa

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    No. It's a no. Not trying to intentionally injure people. Just trying to wreck some victory formations.
    Screw that, the actual coach is an idiot. I cant wait for him to be run out of the NFL!!!!!!!! He is nothing but a disgrace to the game of football when you intentionally try to hurt members from an opposing team when the game is sealed. Does the word "BOUNTYGATE" mean anything. BTW Schitano looks just like a butt plug!
    Last edited by FIFTY6G-MAN; 10-05-2012 at 04:23 PM.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

+ Reply to Thread