+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bradshaw, Rolle, Webster practice...Hosley and Rivers sit

Giants RapidReports ‏@CBSGiants
    Rolle, Hixon, Webster, Bradsahw and Ojomo will practice.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    CB Jayron Hosley (hamstring) and LB Keith Rivers (hamstring) will not practice. CB Michael Coe (hamstring) will be limited.

Other notes:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
    David Diehl will work on the side today. Coughlin does not know if he'll be ready for Sunday night.

Jorge Castillo ‏@jorgeccastillo
    Last week, Tom Coughlin mentioned that Nicks' practice day will likely be Thursdays

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Amukamara has a good chance to start this week, Coughlin said.

Art Stapleton ‏@art_stapleton
    Coughlin: Ahmad Bradshaw will start Sunday and Andre Brown will get his touches vs Eagles

I really wanted Hosley to play because he has looked good. Unfortunate. We'll see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I really wanted Hosley to play because he has looked good. Unfortunate. We'll see what happens.
    I read somewhere that his hammy isn't that serious...hopefully he practices tomorrow

I hope Hosley plays. I'm hoping they put him on Desean Jackson. He can handle it.

Thanks For The Updates.
    New York Giants Superbowl XXI, XXV, XLII, XLVI Champions!!!!!

come on Hosley, we need you back !
    Apologize to Melo 5

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    its only wednesday.....they may play
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Reeeeeally hoping Hosley plays, he's becoming a game changer

Giants | Tom Coughlin will ride hot hand at RB

Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:29:49 -0700

New York Giants RB Tom Coughlin said RB Ahmad Bradshaw will start over RB Andre Brown in the team's Week 4 game against the Philadelphia Eagles, but Coughlin also acknowledged he'll ride the hot hand. "At this point in time it will be according to however we plan to use them," Coughlin said. "Naturally, we reserve the right of who has the hot hand. So many times it has been Ahmad in that situation."

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: ESPNNewYork.com - Ohm Youngmisuk

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giants | Andre Brown prepares for Week 4

Wed, 26 Sep 2012 11:28:31 -0700

New York Giants RB Andre Brown is preparing for whatever role the Giants have for him in Week 4. "Coach told me to just prepare and whatever happens, happens," Brown said.

Comment (0) | Share: | Source: New York Daily News - Ralph Vacchiano

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giants | Ahmad Bradshaw to start in Week 4

Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:37:15 -0700

Updating a previous item, New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said RB Ahmad Bradshaw (neck) will play and start in Week 4, barring a setback. RB Andre Brown will serve as the backup.

Fantasy Tip: It remains to be seen how many carries Bradshaw will split with Brown after his impressive performance against the Carolina Panthers in Week 3. For now, Brown owners have to consider him a flex play with the potential for more depending on how much the Giants involve him with Bradshaw in the mix as well.

Giants | Corey Webster will play in Week 4

Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:28:22 -0700

New York Giants CB Corey Webster (hand) will practice Wednesday, Sept. 26, despite having a broken bone in his hand and will play in Week 4.

Giants | Prince Amukamara likely to start

Wed, 26 Sep 2012 09:26:15 -0700

New York Giants head coach Tom Coughlin said CB Prince Amukamara has a "good chance" of starting in the team's Week 4 game.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/26/nfl/new-...#ixzz27bgh9efx
    FUTURE NFL STAR

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    its only wednesday.....they may play
    Yeah, I misread it.