+ Reply to Thread

Madden picks Giants as best Week 3 O Line

http://www.giants.com/news-and-blogs...c-a374bc13e04d

Excerpt: "The New York Giants, without 3 of their starters, were able to cruise to a 36-7 victory in Thursday night’s game against the Carolina Panthers. The offense didn’t skip a beat and were able to gain 405 total yards on the day. Propelled by the offensive line, the Giants have accumulated over 1000 total yards on offense over the last two games. The Giants’ offensive line, which has had at least two linemen selected to the Pro Bowl in three out of the last four seasons, allowed one sack and two hits on quarterback Eli Manning (Ole Miss) who was able to throw for 288 yards and zero interceptions. Sunday’s solid performance establishes the New York Giants offensive line as a contender for the fourth annual Madden Most Valuable Protectors Award." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

He also picked RGIII has the best player in the league right now.

But man he used to be good before he turned 113.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    He also picked RGIII has the best player in the league right now.

But man he used to be good before he turned 113.
    LOL I can see us going 15 - 1 but I'll take 12 - 4. It may well be that losing to Dallas in the opener turns out to be the best thing to happen.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    LOL I can see us going 15 - 1 but I'll take 12 - 4. It may well be that losing to Dallas in the opener turns out to be the best thing to happen.
    Honestly, the Giants' seasons since 2005 only really begin in December.

Sort of like the Giants' games only really begin in the 4th quarter (you know, when Eli isn't taking the 4th quarter off and all).

I don't think Madden can tie his shoes anymore...

Dont get me wrong, I love me some Madden with all his "Maddenisms" but he is a curse since he introduced his video game. I want everyone and I mean everyone dissing the Giants! Our team plays better when they have a chip on their shoulder.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Honestly, the Giants' seasons since 2005 only really begin in December.

Sort of like the Giants' games only really begin in the 4th quarter (you know, when Eli isn't taking the 4th quarter off and all).
    My primary care physician hopes that trend eases up just a tad

krunch, that madden comment about rg3 wasnt that he was the best player overall in the league. he was saying that week 1, that specific game n day, rg3 was as impressve and any othr qb. justsaying i think he ends up being an avg to slightly above avg qb

Props to the boys, now if they can keep him vertical on Sunday evening I'll stand up and cheer them!