+ Reply to Thread

Something interesting I noticed about "A Football Life: Tom Coughlin"

We all complain that the team isn't forthcoming enough with injury information.

There's a segment from Fred Taylor, Tom Coughlin's star running back with the Jacksonville Jaguars. He said that the felt like TC threw him under the bus when he came out in a press conference and announced that it should be just a few weeks for him to recover from a very serious groin injury. It took Taylor much longer to recover from the injury and he was viewed as fragile when it took much longer than originally communicated.

I thought that was interesting to see some of the issues that have shaped who he is today. We're lucky to have him.
    Last edited by giantfan1976; 09-26-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Buffalo Bills Fred Jackson?
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Quote Originally Posted by GmenFan1980 View Post
    Buffalo Bills Fred Jackson?
    I'm sure he meant Fred Taylor.

Quote Originally Posted by Drez View Post
    I'm sure he meant Fred Taylor.

Oh, I know. just bustin balls lol
    "...two minute drill at the end of each quarter, Ya'know with the wind like this blowing mooch and marshall into the ocean...If that's behind me I think were getting 3 from 70 so holla at your boy. IF YOU DON"T PICK ME THAT'S A JOKE RIGHT?" - Justin Tucker, Ravens kicker

Complain?, ain't Nobody got time for dat!

GO GIANTS!

Edited.