+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thank God for Judy!!!!!!!

I loved the special aired about Tom Coughlin. Thia guy is truly a throback type of coach.

I was touched to hear Strahan's account of how he would never play for a coach l;ike that, then would say if he would ever play football . . . .he would only play for Coach Coughlin. Powerful.

His wife is incredible. I will forever remember those words (being a Giants fan 4 life). . . . .Thank God for Judy!!!!!!!!

She is directly responsible for her husband's success.

I must make the wife watch this. Well. . . . .wishful thinking.

Stirring...

I thought it was a moving rendition of who TC really is. I was impressed when the player asked if he could have a cell phone on the field because his wife was going into surgery and TC said get me the phone and I'll carry it. It also shows you how seriously the players take their responsibilities.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

He has made us proud and will continue to do so. I am just thankful Coughlin was there all of Eli's years. Eli has never had to adjust to another coach. Coughlin is 24k.

The most impressive part of the TC story (besides having a wife that would put up with him ) was how TC while in his early 60s was still able to mature as a coach and that process being the largest reason (in my mind) that we got to SB42.

Very inspiring.

The man will go down in history, and rightfully so!

I really enjoyed his SB 46 speech. I think that resonated well with the team

Tom Couglin's contribution to this team won't be fully appreciated until after he's gone.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Veteran
    Did you ever hear Eli talking about Judy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQrIySidOA

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Tom Couglin's contribution to this team won't be fully appreciated until after he's gone.
    He's here now so let's enjoy it