+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 most hated teams

In no particular order:

Cowboys-not much to be said here.

Eagles-for what the owner is doing to Reid at the worst time and the fact they put all their eggs in one basket behind Vick who has been healthy...what...one or two seasons.

New Orleans-stop whining and do something. A bunch of wenches.

Jets-a bunch of primadonnas.

Redskins-irrelevant team, but the Shannahans can make anyone hate this team.

Bonus: Chicago-Cutler is the biggest cry baby of them all. Love to see him pout and cause dissension in the players. Keep up the good work.

I don't know how you can't have the Jets and our division rivals....

Eagles, Cowboys, Redskins(to a point. maybe not as hated, but they are in by default since they are in our division), Saints(they have had our number over the passed few years), Patriots(hatred towards them since 2007. And I know we beat them 2 times in recent Superbowls, but they are an arrogant bunch). I would list the Jets as a close 5th as well. Like another poster mentioned, I really had nothing against them until Rex Ryan became their head coach.

In the next couple of years we might be able to put the 49ers on that list. They were one of our top 5 rivals in the 80s and early 90s.
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    Cowboys
    Cowboys
    Cowboys
    Cowboys
    Eagles
    even after everything the eagles has done to us the past few years and all the trash mccoy has been talking?

eagles
    cowboys
    skins, just because
    niners
    not hate, but strong dislike: bears, bucs, falcons
    all else indifference too

NFL Championships : 1927 1934 1938 1956 Super Bowl Champions: XXI XXV XLII XLVI

All-Pro
    but this is tailored to us and we are in the NFCE. I think his question was in GENERAL who are the 5 most hated teams. For us all the above could be true with our NFCE Rivals toping the list and always adding the Jets and Pats. For GB it would prob be their Div Rivals and maybe we are on the list due to the 2 NFCCGs.

but to answer the question. League wide with all NFL fans voting...

Prob be

1. Pats
    2. Steelers
    3. Giants
    4. Philly
    5. Raiders/ravens/GB

And the perception would be Pats because of the way the won 3/4 SBs and the unbeaten season even though they lost in SB and then getting there again 4yrs later. Steelers due to their success in past 15yrs. Giants because they are in NY and everyone hates NY outside NY because they think we have all the money bec of the big market and two recent SB wins. Philly cause they are just looked at as dirty over the years. Raiders and ravens for same reason as philly but not so much in recent past.. GB because of recent success and the Discount double check. lol
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Seething white hot hatred - Eagles

-- THEN A BIG GAP --

General hatred - Cowboys, Skins (by default)

Strong dislike - Niners, Saints, Jets (Rex Ryan era)

Dislike - Packers (due to their fans after we whupped em, as well as Clay Matthews) Pats, Ravens
    Last edited by GiantWarfare; 09-28-2012 at 03:04 AM.

No real hatred but, Cowboys, Eagles, Jets Vikings and Steelers.

If you took a survey of fans across the country I think it would read somethimg like this:

1) Patriots. Because of Belichik
    2) Cowboys
    3) Lions. Because of their dirty play, and thie coach Shwartz.
    4) Jets. Because Rex Ryan's big mouth
    5) Saints. Their feel good story has turned sour because of bounty-gate.

Eagles, Jets, Cowboys, Patriots, Packers

+ Reply to Thread