+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i picked giants to win...

I'd rather be called G's than boys.

Banned
    Why did you pick Dallas? Do you think Romo has a chance against the Bear's D?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    To put all money on the Giants in a suicide pool where he probably has so many options.

this is a division game. How can you pick the giants against the eagles, AWAY, in the 3rd week?

Do you have any idea how to play suicide pool?
    who said anything about a suicide pool? i dont think you read very well so let me re-eloborate. i paid TEN dollars to get into a plain ol football pool. yanno, the one where you pick ALL games for the week plus a mon nite tie breaker....the person who has the most wins, wins the weekly pot.......its pretty simple. and this week its over 500 bucks.

now then why would i pick the lil g's over the eageeks you asked? like i said in a previous post, in this thread, vick sucks. he isnt going to last alot longer and he's a turnover machine. the eagles realistically should be 0-3 right now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    yup

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    Don't worry Crue.....we are going to send the Eagles into a tail spin, just as we did in the 1st Eagles game last year

The odds of Vick coming out of this game uninjured are about 50/50.

BTW we will be heading down to Jerry's place real soon........how do you see your second meeting with the Giants going next month?

Isn's this the game where he promised you were going to kick our Butts.......will you be there for the supposed Butt kicking?
    we will discuss that more as the time approaches. for now, its time to put some bears into early hibernation

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    who said anything about a suicide pool? i dont think you read very well so let me re-eloborate. i paid TEN dollars to get into a plain ol football pool. yanno, the one where you pick ALL games for the week plus a mon nite tie breaker....the person who has the most wins, wins the weekly pot.......its pretty simple. and this week its over 500 bucks.

now then why would i pick the lil g's over the eageeks you asked? like i said in a previous post, in this thread, vick sucks. he isnt going to last alot longer and he's a turnover machine. the eagles realistically should be 0-3 right now.
    I "assumed" you were in a suicide pool because you stated a large amount for a 'weekly" pool.

Maybe you should learn to write better, OK "ya'll". Maybe people would understand you better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    I "assumed" you were in a suicide pool because you stated a large amount for a 'weekly" pool.

Maybe you should learn to write better, OK "ya'll". Maybe people would understand you better.
    i think everyone understood what i had said; except you

Okay, so 1 game is going to make a HUGE difference in the pool? Come on now, I'm in a pool and I don't go writing "Cowboys better win because I am banking on them"

That just sounds like you are picking 1 game, not ALL.

Guess you had to make yourself seem self-important and had to write about how you are banking on the giants.

Quote Originally Posted by ShakeandBake View Post
    In this game I'd pick Dallas too. The only reason is that the Bears have a wannabe QB that was made by the press and nothing more. Cuttler is useless when he is facing a pass rushing defense and the Bears Oline is worse than ours.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by giantsforce View Post
    In this game I'd pick Dallas too. The only reason is that the Bears have a wannabe QB that was made by the press and nothing more. Cuttler is useless when he is facing a pass rushing defense and the Bears Oline is worse than ours.
    I hear ya, I just don't see Romo/Dallas' Offense doing much against the Bears D either.

+ Reply to Thread