+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: i picked giants to win...

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lol, you funny ha ha. but Dallas owns the "money" over yall easily. probably by at least tenfold....but i was just thinking, and it really isnt fair that i pick on "lil" eli alone like that. the lil g's sounds pretty good as well, lol....thanks for making me think that one up to
    Well spending all that "money" for Jerryworld didnt get ya guys very far did it? It just gave Eli a clean slate to sign his name.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

who said anything about a suicide pool? i dont think you read very well so let me re-eloborate. i paid TEN dollars to get into a plain ol football pool. yanno, the one where you pick ALL games for the week plus a mon nite tie breaker....the person who has the most wins, wins the weekly pot.......its pretty simple. and this week its over 500 bucks.

now then why would i pick the lil g's over the eageeks you asked? like i said in a previous post, in this thread, vick sucks. he isnt going to last alot longer and he's a turnover machine. the eagles realistically should be 0-3 right now.
    Like I said Moke, its not a dumb pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    Like I said Moke, its not a dumb pick.
    Obviously it's not dumb if he has to pick ALL of the games. It's a dumb pick if it was a one-team a week thing.

He never said he had $10 bucks OR he had to pick every team in his pool in his original thread.

True, you assumed too much lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    True, you assumed too much lol
    Well, that's what happens when the original poster doesn't give enough information.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Well, that's what happens when the original poster doesn't give enough information.
    there was more than enough info lol. i never said "suicide" pool and i didnt realize i had to specifically iron out all detail of this pool i am in. i would "assume" most people would know what i am taking about and i believe everyone did but you. for me to say "yall better win" is me being a Dallas fan having to disgustingly admit that i would have to favor a rival in their game; even though both are rivals. as i mentioned initially, i am actually hoping for a tie.

again, i would "assume" most people would realize all that on their own

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Obviously it's not dumb if he has to pick ALL of the games. It's a dumb pick if it was a one-team a week thing.

He never said he had $10 bucks OR he had to pick every team in his pool in his original thread.
    and just to add to this, lets say i did do a one pick game for all that money. picking the lil g's over the green canaries is actually a safe one. once again, vick sucks and they should be 0-3 right now. the skins are even better than the eageeks. philly is going to take a big fall this yr and reid will be out

there was more than enough info lol. i never said "suicide" pool and i didnt realize i had to specifically iron out all detail of this pool i am in. i would "assume" most people would know what i am taking about and i believe everyone did but you. for me to say "yall better win" is me being a Dallas fan having to disgustingly admit that i would have to favor a rival in their game; even though both are rivals. as i mentioned initially, i am actually hoping for a tie.

again, i would "assume" most people would realize all that on their own

I've been in pools where you pick 1 or a few teams, and then I've been in a few pools where you pick ALL of the teams.

Banned
    GRRRRR, a total low down dirty shame!!!!

at the start of the game, it came down to me and 2 other people for the pool(65 people total played this wk; thus it was now 650 dollars). 2 of us had one loss and the 3rd person had no losses of all games this week(everyone else in the pool had multiple losses). so the second person who had a loss, picked the eagles to win and as yall know i picked lil eli and the lil g's!!!!!!!!. if the giants would of won i would of played the person, who has no losses this wk, for the pool tomorrow night as he picked chicago to win(i had dallas).

but noooooooooooooooo, the eagles won so that person who picked the eagles to win, gets to play out for the pool tomorrow night as that person picked dallas to win to.....

DISGUSTING!!!!!!!! the lil g's let me down!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No worries, you can bet again soon as your welfare check comes in.

+ Reply to Thread