+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: i picked giants to win...

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know hoagie got banned but isnt it kinda strange that we are only 3days out from a game with one of our BIGGEST Rivals and there isnt even 1 Eagle fan in here talking Smack????? Usually we get at least 5 or 10 during our two games with them. All we have in here is a Dallas fan supporting us cause he bet on us.. LOL>

By the way thanks for the vote of confidence Crue. we will see what we can do to make you some money
    This board has banned them all for talking smack. In fact I expect to be next.
    NFL Football is so much better than NCAA.

Banned
    i put my faith in eli tonight......failed!!!!!.....that end zone int hurt bad

offensive pass interference....really?!!!!!!!? what i gotta say bout that receiver cannot be said here

that kicker aint got no leg. what was that, a 54 yarder? most kickers in the league have the leg muscle to make that distance. i thought he had it but then it was short!!!! shameful

i am glad i get to watch a real team mon nite, Dallas...now i can watch the game peacefully with no money thoughts. i guess i could thank the giants for that at least? that was a fun game to watch between yall tho to be honest. just shows why i love the nfce. redskins are making noise this yr to
    Last edited by ProfessorCrue; 10-01-2012 at 04:47 AM.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    i put my faith in eli tonight......failed!!!!!.....that end zone int hurt bad

offensive pass interference....really?!!!!!!!? what i gotta say bout that receiver cannot be said here

that kicker aint got no leg. what was that, a 54 yarder? most kickers in the league have the leg muscle to make that distance. i thought he had it but then it was short!!!! shameful

i am glad i get to watch a real team mon nite, Dallas...now i can watch the game peacefully with no money thoughts. i guess i could thank the giants for that at least? that was a fun game to watch between yall tho to be honest. just shows why i love the nfce. redskins are making noise this yr to
    that INT was unforgiveable. and it happened right after the end of third quarter break. you have a free time out and come back with a first and goal and that is what you come up with?? and right after they had philly on their heels with 2 scores in a row and pulling off that crazy 4th and inches at end of 3rd when philly thought we were just going to try and draw them off??? that was the game. you are right.

we even get a FG there it forces Vick and eagles to go for a TD at the 1:52 mark cause we would be up 4 instead of 1... (i know the eagles got a FG off that turnover but you dont count it when they start the drive on their own 10., thats on the defense, so thats why i didnt say we would be up 7)
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    In the midst of this losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

All-Pro
    as far as Tynes.. guess you have not watched many giants games this year. He has been lights out and we have all been wondering what he did in offseason. He was 11 for 11 on FGs prior to that miss. Most of them were more then 40.. some 45, 47 and 50 yards out and he was making them with ease right through the middle with ball hitting the net. the 54 yarder fell just a foot or 2 short.

the thing about barden when you said you cant say on here what u feel about him. well if he didnt do what he did. That was going to be a game ending INT by namandi. He had the better angle on a ball which never should have been thrown in the first place. you are already WELL with in tynes range at 44 yards. all you need is a few more insurance yards and that games in the bag. maybe they thought they would catch philly sleeping again like at the end of the 3rd. at any rate you dont thrown long in that situation so thats on the coaches.

sorry you lost money. but thats why i dont bet on the giants. lol

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    as far as Tynes.. guess you have not watched many giants games this year. He has been lights out and we have all been wondering what he did in offseason. He was 11 for 11 on FGs prior to that miss. Most of them were more then 40.. some 45, 47 and 50 yards out and he was making them with ease right through the middle with ball hitting the net. the 54 yarder fell just a foot or 2 short.

the thing about barden when you said you cant say on here what u feel about him. well if he didnt do what he did. That was going to be a game ending INT by namandi. He had the better angle on a ball which never should have been thrown in the first place. you are already WELL with in tynes range at 44 yards. all you need is a few more insurance yards and that games in the bag. maybe they thought they would catch philly sleeping again like at the end of the 3rd. at any rate you dont thrown long in that situation so thats on the coaches.

sorry you lost money. but thats why i dont bet on the giants. lol
    i only lost ten bucks, lol. i wasnt like i "bet" on a single team

All-Pro
    i only lost ten bucks, lol. i wasnt like i "bet" on a single team
    well 10 bucks is 10 bucks. loss is on the eli first for not seeing that defender on the 1st and goal. Osi second who was running around in CEMENT shoes all night and mostly the coaches because after all the mistakes they still should have won the game but they had to get cute and try an long pass when they had no business doing that when the game was in the bag. just a simple 5 yard out or another 2 or 3 yard run up the middle is all that was needed to secure that win

4-New York Giants!!!!!

Anybody seen the professor?
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FBomb View Post
    Anybody seen the professor?
    hey what can i say, muh boyz let me down....took the wind out of my sails for a lil bit....i am starting to think garrett is actually to blame in all this, not the players. he doesnt get them mentally fired up at game time

hey what can i say, muh boyz let me down....took the wind out of my sails for a lil bit....i am starting to think garrett is actually to blame in all this, not the players. he doesnt get them mentally fired up at game time
    Its only one game Crue......The boys will be back. I like Garrett but he lacks Gravitas
    You guys should lock up Gruden before the Cheesesteaks get him.

please pick against us at all times :O)

+ Reply to Thread