+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Yeah, good luck. Stupid pick... No offense, but I really hope you lose money because of how arrogant of a pick that is.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BParcells777 View Post
    I think you are becoming a Giants fan Crue.....smart move Jerry's Kids will never win a Super Bowl in your lifetime
    lets get one thing straight right now. i am in NO way becoming a giant fan at all. this pool i am in(which by the way cost only 10 dollars to get in) makes me pick ALL games for the week. i am actually hoping they tie. but vick sucks and he aint gonna last much longer. so unfortunatly for me, as disgusting as i hate picking a rival, i have to pick the g's. yeah i like that. the g's. thats what ill call your team from now on

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    lets get one thing straight right now. i am in NO way becoming a giant fan at all. this pool i am in(which by the way cost only 10 dollars to get in) makes me pick ALL games for the week. i am actually hoping they tie. but vick sucks and he aint gonna last much longer. so unfortunatly for me, as disgusting as i hate picking a rival, i have to pick the g's. yeah i like that. the g's. thats what ill call your team from now on
    Ouch. That hurts.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    The G's....as in, "We are MONEY". I like that. thanks for bringing that to our attention.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Moke View Post
    Yeah, good luck. Stupid pick... No offense, but I really hope you lose money because of how arrogant of a pick that is.
    How is it a "stupid" pick exactly???

I'm looking at the line and it would seem Philly is favored by a tiny amount. WTF? I guess it's just home field but dauumn. Odds makers aren't giving Blue any love.

Quote Originally Posted by SlyFoxx View Post
    I'm looking at the line and it would seem Philly is favored by a tiny amount. WTF? I guess it's just home field but dauumn. Odds makers aren't giving Blue any love.
    And that sir is Just The Way We Like It!!!!! Screw'Em
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FIFTY6G-MAN View Post
    The G's....as in, "We are MONEY". I like that. thanks for bringing that to our attention.
    lol, you funny ha ha. but Dallas owns the "money" over yall easily. probably by at least tenfold....but i was just thinking, and it really isnt fair that i pick on "lil" eli alone like that. the lil g's sounds pretty good as well, lol....thanks for making me think that one up to

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty192 View Post
    How is it a "stupid" pick exactly???
    To put all money on the Giants in a suicide pool where he probably has so many options.

this is a division game. How can you pick the giants against the eagles, AWAY, in the 3rd week?

Do you have any idea how to play suicide pool?

Banned
    Don't worry Crue.....we are going to send the Eagles into a tail spin, just as we did in the 1st Eagles game last year

The odds of Vick coming out of this game uninjured are about 50/50.

BTW we will be heading down to Jerry's place real soon........how do you see your second meeting with the Giants going next month?

Isn's this the game where he promised you were going to kick our Butts.......will you be there for the supposed Butt kicking?
    Last edited by BParcells777; 09-27-2012 at 07:45 PM.