+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: i picked giants to win...

Banned

i picked giants to win...

..in a football pool thats about 550 dollars this week. this team BETTER NOT let me down. ill be nice to eli this week. but if you people n the giants let me down, then its gonna be raining live wire on yall for the next week

naturally, i picked the Cowboys to win to

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post
    ..in a football pool thats about 550 dollars this week. this team BETTER NOT let me down. ill be nice to eli this week. but if you people n the giants let me down, then its gonna be raining live wire on yall for the next week

I don't bet, especially when it comes to the Giants. It can be stressful enough watching them at times. Putting money on it would add that much more stress.

What is the point spread on the game? I thought I read somewhere that the Eagles were a 2 1/2 point favorite?

I usually wouldnt wish good luck to an opposing fan, but maybe I can make an exception this time---LOL!!
    One day, not today, not tomorrow, not this season, probably not next season either but one day, you and I are gonna wake up and suddenly we're gonna be like every other team in every other sport where winning is everything and nothing else matters. And when that day comes, well thats, thats when we'll honor them--Jack Lengyel Marshall University

Veteran
    Wish you well on picking us to beat the Eagles. Tks.

I know hoagie got banned but isnt it kinda strange that we are only 3days out from a game with one of our BIGGEST Rivals and there isnt even 1 Eagle fan in here talking Smack????? Usually we get at least 5 or 10 during our two games with them. All we have in here is a Dallas fan supporting us cause he bet on us.. LOL>

By the way thanks for the vote of confidence Crue. we will see what we can do to make you some money
    Football has been very, very good to us.
    Even though 2013 was a losing season, we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
    2-Washington, Green Bay, Denver, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
    3-San Francisco, Dallas, New England
    4-New York Giants!!!!!

Let's make it 5 in 2014 !!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Wow....you're not as dumb as I thought!!
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, **** waffles.......G Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by miked1958 View Post
    I know hoagie got banned but isnt it kinda strange that we are only 3days out from a game with one of our BIGGEST Rivals and there isnt even 1 Eagle fan in here talking Smack????? Usually we get at least 5 or 10 during our two games with them. All we have in here is a Dallas fan supporting us cause he bet on us.. LOL>

By the way thanks for the vote of confidence Crue. we will see what we can do to make you some money
    I have seen only 1 Iggles fan in here and the only thing he/she said was LETS GO EAGLES. Nothing more, nothing less. It is really kinda freaky that we dont have anyone to talk smack with. Bad JU JU.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorCrue View Post

Let's put the women and children to bed and go lookin' for dinner

I think you are becoming a Giants fan Crue.....smart move Jerry's Kids will never win a Super Bowl in your lifetime

Kiss of death. Now you've done it Cru..

If you are in a suicide pool you are a fool. This game is a toss up.

+ Reply to Thread