+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1410 more yards

1410 more yards

And Eli Manning will have 30k passing yards, i am looking at some of the nfl records and stuff and damn was i surprised if eli plays for 8-10 more years he will be right in the top.

Hard to see him playing another ten years. I say around six and he'll walk away

Quote Originally Posted by giants-_- View Post
    And Eli Manning will have 30k passing yards, i am looking at some of the nfl records and stuff and damn was i surprised if eli plays for 8-10 more years he will be right in the top.
    That's wonderful but do you think Eli can play effectively another 10 yrs? Good for us if he can but I'm a bit skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by ashleymarie View Post
    That's wonderful but do you think Eli can play effectively another 10 yrs? Good for us if he can but I'm a bit skeptical.
    That's the question.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Definitely alot of factors to take into account. Receiving corps changes, change in philosophies/coaching staff, health of Eli, etc.

Eventually they'll have to start looking for an heir apparent. The good thing at this point is he has not shown any wear or tear and seems to be getting better, while his brother seems to be in the decline albeit he did miss a year of football.

Ill say it again, people need to enjoy this while we have it because it will not last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Rat_bastich View Post
    Definitely alot of factors to take into account. Receiving corps changes, change in philosophies/coaching staff, health of Eli, etc.

Eventually they'll have to start looking for an heir apparent. The good thing at this point is he has not shown any wear or tear and seems to be getting better, while his brother seems to be in the decline albeit he did miss a year of football.
    The mighty Peyton is aging out, so will Eli. It's sad when this happens to those players we count on year in and out.

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Flip Empty View Post
    Hard to see him playing another ten years. I say around six and he'll walk away
    Why? Peyton suffered an amazing injury to his neck and he is in yr 17. 6-8 yrs would be accurate I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by elismom View Post
    Why? Peyton suffered an amazing injury to his neck and he is in yr 17. 6-8 yrs would be accurate I suppose
    He's in year 15. More **** you're making up.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Just win. Everything else is just talking points for haters/homers.
    And now, in the interest of equal time, here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “**** waffles.”......G Carlin