+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Don't Blame The Replacements

They're replacements...they're not supposed to be good. Just imagine if we didn't have Nicks, Bradshaw, or Diehl for a game and had to roll with Barden, AB2, and a new look O line, we would get blow out...oh wait, that happened and the opposite happened. I love my team. Can't wait 'till Sunday Night at 8:30...GMEN!!! ALL IN

Time until the first calls for the Replacement Refs to come back ... 12 hours.

The replacement refs have been a scapegoat for teams playing poorly to blame their loss on someone else. They made some bad calls; but the regular refs make bad calls every week too. The media has had a field day because they have an easy story to write, and they don't have to do real work, like figuring out why Green Bay and New England suck so bad this year. Their O-lines are horrible in my opinion; but that's a differnt thread.

Now that the real refs are back, it'll be interesting to see how much focus goes on the calls they blow.

its flow of the game that they effected the most.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Quote Originally Posted by NorwoodBlue View Post
    The replacement refs have been a scapegoat for teams playing poorly to blame their loss on someone else. They made some bad calls; but the regular refs make bad calls every week too. The media has had a field day because they have an easy story to write, and they don't have to do real work, like figuring out why Green Bay and New England suck so bad this year. Their O-lines are horrible in my opinion; but that's a differnt thread.
    There are bad calls and then there's just not knowing the rules. The replacement refs fell into the latter category.

No scapegoat. Green Bay won that game on Monday. They got robbed right in front of millions of people.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    its flow of the game that they effected the most.
    +1
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    +1
    so I am not a dork or a tool yet today????....

You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

Honestly.....I think the the call in the Packers/Hawks game was very close. I think it could have gone either way no matter who was officiating. People are just pissed because the refs weren't trying to give the game away to the discount double ****** like the real refs do.

You watch....Packers go on a winning streak now.

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    so I am not a dork or a tool yet today????....

Well let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet

Speaking of which, watch the Packers and Saints offense now EXPLODE ... both teams relied heavily on secondary penalties to keep drives alive last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Well let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet

Speaking of which, watch the Packers and Saints offense now EXPLODE ... both teams relied heavily on secondary penalties to keep drives alive last year.
    the day is young isn't it.....

**** the Pack and Saints.......