+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Prince

All-Pro

The Prince

I know we have not seen enough of him but what do you guys think? Is this kdi making it happen when he is in there? So many of my friends are telling me this tha and the other thing. I want it, I hope he can be that corner because I bet Corey walks after this season (fa right?).

Is Prince ready? Injuries not included

he looks really good...when hes on the field. at least imo. love this kids game, I understand he's virtually a rookie, but as a mold of clay with the talent he has, i am extremely excited bc I know TC and co. will mold that clay into a shutdown corner

Prince and Hosley look like our future CBs. CWeb will be a round a few more seasons, but who knows, he may move to safety if he continues to struggle right now. He looks like he lost a step, which is understandable for an 8 year CB. If CWeb does go to safety it may open up money if we let KP walk who is a FA (I hope not) or Rolle.

Then again, it would probably be better to just let CWeb go after 2014 and pay KP.

5trive for Fiv5

All-Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAnalyst View Post
    Prince and Hosley look like our future CBs. CWeb will be a round a few more seasons, but who knows, he may move to safety if he continues to struggle right now. He looks like he lost a step, which is understandable for an 8 year CB. If CWeb does go to safety it may open up money if we let KP walk who is a FA (I hope not) or Rolle.
    I don't believe KP is going anywhere. As safeties can play later into their 30s. KP will stay

I thought Corey Web was a FA this yr?????

Imagine we stole this kid. I hate how teams constantly lose players. I miss Aaron

Webster is contracted through 2013. Got another year of him, at least. He'll be very useful for the young guys' development.

Prince just needs to stay healthy.

Webster's final year is the 2013 season. This should be more than an ample amount of time for Prince to secure a permanent starting position as the #1 CB. Coming out of college, I'd say Prince was the more physical player and was also better at mirroring wide receivers. We just have to hope it all translates out for us. Don't be surprised if we take another CB early in the next draft since you need 3-4 good CBs in this league.

All-Pro
    I mean Aaron Ross was just starting to look awesome. But thats what these kids do. They develope and just want to get paid. But on the SB contenders like the Giants and Pitt youhave to bow down a bit and pay to play on a contender. Ross was 2x the player last yr then he is this yr. And mind you he is 1-2 now on Jacksonville. He would be a lock down in this giants defense

All-Pro
    My boys a die hard Cornhusker fans. Jet fan too. Says soon enough we will be talking about this guy like they do about Revis

I JUST DONT SEE IT! And I know the position. I better go get this kids jersey and start supporting

Ross' play seemed to be dictated by the importance of the game. It was quite odd, really.

All-Pro
    Ross 12 passes defensed and 4 picks last yr with 46 tackles. DAMN