+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Great Bennett Interview - New York Times

Apologies if this article has been posted already, I searched but did not see it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/20/sp...?ref=samborden

This is a pretty interesting interview from a very unique guy. I really dig his kid-like enthusiasm and his non-sequitors, he sounds like a complete awesome nerd. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite giant personalities. Hopefully, he keeps working and striving to be in that elite group of TE's. Also, linked in is his cap'n crunch video if anyone hasn't seen it, its pretty amazing for several reasons, including a super mario bros backbeat. Yeah, this guy is pretty f***** cool.

“Basically, I like cool stuff that becomes cooler when you make it a ninja,”

I mean, how can you argue with that?

Go Giants.

Quote Originally Posted by clawwolf View Post
    Apologies if this article has been posted already, I searched but did not see it.

This is a pretty interesting interview from a very unique guy. I really dig his kid-like enthusiasm and his non-sequitors, he sounds like a complete awesome nerd. He's quickly becoming one of my favorite giant personalities. Hopefully, he keeps working and striving to be in that elite group of TE's. Also, linked in is his cap'n crunch video if anyone hasn't seen it, its pretty amazing for several reasons, including a super mario bros backbeat. Yeah, this guy is pretty f***** cool.

Go Giants.
    Very cool

Nice article. he sounds like he has ADD....
    Hopefully he can remain focused on the field like he has been.
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch

gotta love the ending. you can live here for the rest of your career bennett, just sign with the giants at a home discount rate. i honestly could see bennett, as described by the article, taking less to stay here if the hypothetical situation ever arises.

Cool article. You gotta love this guy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by clawwolf View Post

Go Giants.
    Great article. I live 5 minutes north of that Ben and Jerry's by the way. Gone there many times.
    Over 5500 posts, advanced member, joined March 2002. 1st post (as anonymous) was the day after Super Bowl 35

Quote Originally Posted by GameTime View Post
    Nice article. he sounds like he has ADD....
    Hopefully he can remain focused on the field like he has been.
    ADD as in Another Defensive Dilemma?
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Quote Originally Posted by repeatchamps View Post
    Great article. I live 5 minutes north of that Ben and Jerry's by the way. Gone there many times.
    We'll have to start calling you Chunky Monkey
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Reading that article Bennett sounds more and more like a younger Brandon Jacobs in personality, just one that plays a different position. He honestly sounds like a big kid who just wants to let his imagination run wild...

Thank you Reddit for the best gif ever.

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    ADD as in Another Defensive Dilemma?
    wow...how long did it take to come up with that one......
    "Measure Twice......Cut Once"
    You couldn't be more full of **** if you were break dancing in a Port-a-Potty.......Kruunch