+ Reply to Thread

Giants' Antrel Rolle, Jayron Hosley, Keith Rivers not practicing today

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Antrel Rolle (knee) didn't expect his knee injury, suffered last week against the Panthers when he ran into a camera, was going to be an issue. But after being limited in practice Wednesday, the safety wasn't at practice today.

Yesterday, Tom Coughlin told reporters he expected Rolle to be limited.

"Well, hes limited. It says limited," Coughlin said. "Hes gonna do everything he can. Its very difficult to control him, so hes anxious to get ready." Read more...
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience. MB Rule # 1

hmmm, doesnt look like Rolle or Hosley for Sunday, great ... Coe's hammy better be healed, we are about as thin as we can get back there
    Apologize to Melo 5

Updates from Coughlin:

Jorge Castillo ‏@jorgeccastillo
    Coughlin said Jayron Hosley (hamstring) isn't practicing after "doctor's orders." Not just precautionary.

Jenny Vrentas ‏@JennyVrentas
    Rolle is sore and stayed inside for treatment. Coughlin is hopeful knee won't keep him out Sun but can't say for sure.

Looks like Hosley wont play...Rolle probably will

i sweaaaar if Rolle misses time because of this stupid accident...

If Rolle doesn't start, I am kind of excited to see what Will Hill could do with a potential opportunity.

Looks like Will Hill will get some playing time on Sunday. Whether Rolle starts or not.

Really dissappointed that Hosley most likely won't play. Really wanted to see how he does one-on-one vsm Desean Jackson.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Papa B. View Post
    Looks like Will Hill will get some playing time on Sunday. Whether Rolle starts or not.

Really dissappointed that Hosley most likely won't play. Really wanted to see how he does one-on-one vsm Desean Jackson.
    I rather see Prince take on Jackson.

The one that worries me the most is Rivers. We need him to help contain Vick more than we need Rolle, and about equivalent to the need for Hosley...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckKnoxx View Post
    Whatever [Tom Quinn] says to keep a near decade long job has to be truly inspirational for him not to be working at IKEA right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadofsteel View Post
    The one that worries me the most is Rivers. We need him to help contain Vick more than we need Rolle, and about equivalent to the need for Hosley...
    Rivers out we can deal with, even though he has been great. Kiwi, Boley and Williams can pick up the slack.
    Hosley out sucks. Cweb Prince and Tryon are the goes right now with Coe limited and J Hos MIA. That is not good. If we cant get the pressure on Vick or if he makes a move to avoid and buys time, our secondary could get flamed especially if Rolle is out. Like Will Hill, but he lacks experience right now. Sounds like AB1 is going to be very limited as well, maybe even for the rest of the season...

Antrel Rolle had an MRI on his knee yesterday, which came up clean. He is day to day right now. #giants

Ahmad Bradshaw revealed he has a bulging or inflamed disc in his neck, apparently pushing against his spinal cord. - From Ralph Vacchiano

Coughlin said Jayron Hosley (hamstring) isn't practicing after "doctor's orders." Not just precautionary. - From Star Ledger

Coughlin said David Diehl is "making good progress" but probably will only work on side with trainers tomorrow - From Ralph Vacchiano
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the mouth."

Veteran
    Rochester, NY Yes Bills contry what can I do its where I live
    The only bright spot is that most of the injuries seem to be nicks and nags. Not the year ending types. Although I am concerned for AB1. That sounds like a possible year ending thing. Damn. I sure would like to see what this team could do all in 1 piece.