+ Reply to Thread

Rolle still unable to practice with the Giants

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ce-with-giants

Excerpt: "The Giants have insisted that the knee injury suffered by Antrel Rolle last Thursday night isnít serious, but one week later heís still not back on the practice field.

Rolle was missing again on Thursday afternoon as the Giants began their daily practice. Itís the third straight practice he will have missed due to the injury he suffered during a collision with a camera man on the sidelines during the Giantsí 36-7 win in Carolina." Read more...
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

he'll play. i have to believe he'll play. even if he misses all but tmrw's practice, he has a ton of familiarity and experience vs philly and he's proven to be solid vs them

it MIGHT be that he had stiches or something and he cant do any physical activity that would risk re-opening the wound

Veteran
    Rolle isn't practicing today, but I'm pretty sure he did practice yesterday (according to Coughlin)! I don't know where the writer get's the idea he has missed 3 straight days of practice.

Rolle will play unless they take his uniform away OR it's now more serious than we've been told
    ďNever argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.Ē MB Rule # 1

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    Rolle will play unless they take his uniform away OR it's now more serious than we've been told
    The Star Ledger just wrote an article on how he's feeling discomfort after yesterday's practice. Hopefully a few more days of rest will help.