+ Reply to Thread

Giants plan to ride the hot hand at running back

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-back/related/

Excerpt: "The Giants expect to have Ahmad Bradshaw back in the lineup against the Eagles on Sunday night, but it sounds like he’s going to have to deal with the injury that kept him out of last week’s game for the rest of the season.

Bradshaw’s injury was described as a neck problem, but the running back went into a bit more detail on Thursday. It’s actually an inflamed disc that’s sitting right on Bradshaw’s spinal cord and it is an injury that Bradshaw says wasn’t caused by the hit by Buccaneers linebacker Mason Foster that directly preceded his departure from that game in Week Two." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Thanks for the read.... I kept going back and forth about who should start and who shouldn't but it really doesn't matter as long as someone shows up in Philly lol.

AB44 can't seem to escape that injury bug for some reason, I love the fact that he's tough as nails tho dude fights through almost anything. His pain threshold must be through the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliscruzzz View Post
    Thanks for the read.... I kept going back and forth about who should start and who shouldn't but it really doesn't matter as long as someone shows up in Philly lol.
    There you go. With the news about Bradshaw's disc, don't be surprised to see Wilson get a "few" carries depending on how the game is going.
    Last edited by RoanokeFan; 09-27-2012 at 06:36 PM.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

# 80

Let Wilson get most of he carries. Bradshaw should just rest must as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    AB44 can't seem to escape that injury bug for some reason, I love the fact that he's tough as nails tho dude fights through almost anything. His pain threshold must be through the roof.
    Along with the pain shots just prior to game time. Seriously though, AB1 is a great back, but I feel he got wore out last couple of years.
    "KILL'EM ALL AND LET THE PARAMEDICS SORT'EM OUT!"

That really doesnt sound good for Bradshaw does it? That bulging disc term is rarely thrown around when there are many years left in front of a player. Not good at all. Wild how some guys seem injury prone, yet tough as nails, Its almost as though that extra toughness is what allows them to push just a little too hard sometimes resulting in injury.

Could also be that being injury prone means you have to learn to be tough i suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rod-Diggity View Post
    Sadly, that's the most likely reason for his nagging injuries. Guy has a TON of heart! Gonna be good to see him back on Sunday. I think having a seemingly solid #2 back is going to benefit AB greatly, he has shown in the past that he has no problem splitting carries.
    "Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondring View Post
    Let Wilson get most of he carries. Bradshaw should just rest must as possible.
    Ahead of Brown? I don't see that happening

# 80