+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Giants' Perry Fewell says Prince Amukamara will get his first NFL start on Sunday

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2...l#incart_river

Excerpt: "Questions and concerns remain in the Giants secondary.

Jayron Hosley and Michael Coe continue to deal with hamstring injuries. Antrel Rolle missed practice today due to a freak knee injury he suffered when he ran into a camera last week. Each player's status for Sunday night is up in the air.

But two things are certain: Corey Webster, broken hand and all, will play Sunday, and Prince Amukamara will be opposite him making his first career start.

"Prince will be the starter on Sunday," Fewell said. "No doubt. Yes." Read more...
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Yes I'm very happy with this news I have always been a big believer in Prince and I thought he showed how tough he was against the Panthers and also that he can be a leader in the back end when Webster decides to leave or retire I seen him on Giants Rewind running up to teammates and congratulating them after they made good plays he will be a force for us in the back field. Now hopefully Hosley can play this Sunday any word on him yet???

He's looked good to me thus far when healthy.
    No one remembers who came in second.

um, i hope PF has a better plan than just going with x amount of corners like we did vs carolina w our 4 wr's. we got lucky that worked out thrus night. i am worried that webster could easily face a situation where he aggravates his hand and has to miss the game. that would leave us with Prince, and One Hamstring Coe...who else would we even have? Suppose Coe triggers something...Tryon? R we really going into philly depending solely on one handed webster, Prince, and then one hamstring coe and "the term is little people" Tryon?
    2 of those 4 have issues as well, well 3 really bc Prince is just coming off that high ankle sprain...like wtf

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    He's looked good to me thus far when healthy.
    I hope he continues to improve his game because he has talent
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” MB Rule # 1

Quote Originally Posted by RoanokeFan View Post
    I hope he continues to improve his game because he has talent
    Every corner, especially young ones get beat in some routes but the Price overall has been sticky in coverage and willing to get physical in run support. With he and Hosley as young DB's I am encouraged.

I will be paying close attention.
    Last edited by NYKiller; 09-27-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Banned
    What's the over/under before the plastic Prince is injured again......I say 1 quarter or 15 plays, whichever happens first.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooligans View Post
    What's the over/under before the plastic Prince is injured again......I say 1 quarter or 15 plays, whichever happens first.
    Gotta love that attitude!

I thought he played well with his opportunities. He even showed some fight last game!